ROM Hack Request: Zelda Spirit Tracks Save Converter

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the CycloDS Evolution released a Beta Firmware to make Spirit Tracks playable & savable without RTS but here is he thing I have a M3 DS Simply and I've been playing it off of that and I need a save converter since I can't put my save on the CycloDS it always create a new save which sucks because I want to play Zelda Spirit Track but I don't want to go through it again! Can anyone help me out please.

Thanks,
TrapperKeeperX

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
TrapperKeeperX said:
Since the CycloDS Evolution released a Beta Firmware to make Spirit Tracks playable & savable without RTS but here is he thing I have a M3 DS Simply and I've been playing it off of that and I need a save converter since I can't put my save on the CycloDS it always create a new save which sucks because I want to play Zelda Spirit Track but I don't want to go through it again! Can anyone help me out please.

Thanks,
TrapperKeeperX
I don't know it this will help - but I managed to help someone convert a 512 'sav' from an Ak2i to a 1M 'sav' to work on an M3i0 which seems to of worked See the bottom of this post on how I did it
or you could read this post where someone tried it but with a 'NDS backup tool' sav which also seems to of worked

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Guys!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.