CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Don't thank just me. I believe @CosmoCortney found the original health code. All I did was study how the hearts work and find a version of the code that works in the Cave of Shadows. If you want a PAL version, I recommend using JGecko U to search in the memory range near the code I listed in my previous post, using methods described in the OP here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/post-your-wiiu-cheat-codes-here.395443/
the code should work on any region. but i'm unsure about v1.1

Reactions: trunske

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually you don't need an Amiiqo to dump Amiibo Bins
There's a free app called Amiibitz that replaces the Amiiqo app that you can use to dump amiibo without the need of an N2 or Amiiqo tag.

I'd link it here but it's release thread on that chaos site, so I can't.

Speaking of that app, @N3evin it'd be good to make a release thread here on GBATemp as well, that chaos site is great and all but it's totally A-OK to post something like that on GBATemp, I'm sure you'd get more people using it that way too.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay now I want this too. I was hoping to find the time to do it by myself but I can't see me doing it the next two months as I'm really busy. :(
Did anyone either figure out the PAL code or can provide me a bin file via PM even if it's not cpmpletely maxed?

Last edited by lordelan,

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay now I want this too. I was hoping to find the time to do it by myself but I can't see me doing it the next two months as I'm really busy. :(
Did anyone either figure out the PAL code are can provide me a bin file via PM even if it's not cpmpletely maxed?
Yeah, we're nearing release it'd be nice if someone had a .bin file.

Reactions: lordelan

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually you don't need an Amiiqo to dump Amiibo Bins
There's a free app called Amiibitz that replaces the Amiiqo app that you can use to dump amiibo without the need of an N2 or Amiiqo tag.

I'll try this sometime this week. I'm not sure how to apply that code someone mentioned earlier for infinite hearts in TTP, but I can at least try to dump my amiibo with 17-18 hearts for everyone.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll try this sometime this week. I'm not sure how to apply that code someone mentioned earlier for infinite hearts in TTP, but I can at least try to dump my amiibo with 17-18 hearts for everyone.
Not necessary. TheDarkGreninja sent me a bin with 20 hearts.
As I can't post it here just do these steps to get it:
  1. Head over to NFC Bank (just google it)
  2. Go to Amiibo -> Zelda -> Cheats & PowerSaves
  3. Profit
Credits absolutely go to TheDarkGreninja so thank him! :)

By the way: As I don't have Twilight Princess HD installed at the moment I did not test it. Could anyone report back if it works and has 20 hearts?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way: As I don't have Twilight Princess HD installed at the moment I did not test it. Could anyone report back if it works and has 20 hearts?

Can I upload the bin file to my amiibo with that Amiibitz app too? Or is that only for dumping? I don't have a power saves device so I would need to use a rooted android NFC device to test.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can I upload the bin file to my amiibo with that Amiibitz app too? Or is that only for dumping? I don't have a power saves device so I would need to use a rooted android NFC device to test.
I don't know how that app works but with TagMo (Android) I can flash this 20 hearts bin either into an empty NFC TAG or a TAG where I flashed Wolf Link on already.

Reactions: Maximilious

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a 100% cleared file on Twilight Princess HD in both normal and Hero mode, all that I'm lacking is the Cave of Shadows and the Rupee Bag expansion.
So, I was wondering if I can somehow enable the Wolf Amiibo to enter the cave W/O the amiibo itself, through hacking.

is there anyway to do that?
And if so, would someone be kind enough to please explain to me in detail how to do that?
It could be through PM if you want.

megafalke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, but the bin file from NFC Bank is 39 KB instead of 540 B. I opened it as a text and it was like 23 pages of random stuff. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?:blink:

Edit: It seems like all bin files from nfc bank are screwed up. Either I'm really doing a lot wrong or nfc bank does.
Is there another way to get that bin file, PM maybe?

Last edited by megafalke,

palebluedot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I'm new to this Amiibo binning stuff but I also wanted a 20 heart save for BotW and don't really want to replay TP (I played through it in 2006 and don't really want to do it all over again). I downloaded the save file from NFC Bank. If I buy a Wolf Link amiibo, what else do I need to be able to transfer this file to it?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, but the bin file from NFC Bank is 39 KB instead of 540 B. I opened it as a text and it was like 23 pages of random stuff. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?:blink:

Edit: It seems like all bin files from nfc bank are screwed up. Either I'm really doing a lot wrong or nfc bank does.
Is there another way to get that bin file, PM maybe?

Mh that's odd. I'll try to flash the Wolf Amiibo today and report back.

Hey everyone, I'm new to this Amiibo binning stuff but I also wanted a 20 heart save for BotW and don't really want to replay TP (I played through it in 2006 and don't really want to do it all over again). I downloaded the save file from NFC Bank. If I buy a Wolf Link amiibo, what else do I need to be able to transfer this file to it?

You would need TagMo for Android. And I'm afraid you might need a blank NFC NTAG215 for this. But you can try with an actual Amiibo first as you can't "brick" it.
But you could

Edit @megafalke: I redownloaded the bin from NFC bank and it's exactly 540 Bytes in size.
Just try another browser. I did it with Google Chrome.

Last edited by lordelan,

Velocity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This may be a bit of a strange question, but regarding using an Android device to write to blank NFC cards, do you know if this would be possible to do with a Sony TV (running Android), as I don't currently own a mobile android device.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This may be a bit of a strange question, but regarding using an Android device to write to blank NFC cards, do you know if this would be possible to do with a Sony TV (running Android), as I don't currently own a mobile android device.
lol I don't think so as you would need an Android device with NFC capabilities.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Frfr, autism gang rise up.