Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bluestainedroses said:
I don't know but if someone ripped the sprites i think this could be very doable. But i'm no programmer so i don't really know.
No. I think we need to make our own sprites. Coding the engine isn't that hard, I think. Just some platforming going one kind of attack.
I guess there will be problems with the speed of your horse. Notice how it increases after an amount of time? I think it's hard to implement.
However, please prove me wrong.
wink.gif

insanepotato

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
numbat.cs.rmit.edu.au
XP
Country
Berthenk said:
Bluestainedroses said:
I don't know but if someone ripped the sprites i think this could be very doable. But i'm no programmer so i don't really know.
No. I think we need to make our own sprites. Coding the engine isn't that hard, I think. Just some platforming going one kind of attack.
I guess there will be problems with the speed of your horse. Notice how it increases after an amount of time? I think it's hard to implement.
However, please prove me wrong.
wink.gif

Set the x-velocity of the horse to initialVelocity + someConstant x time elapsed?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
True, it isn't hard to have a constantly increasing speed.

That makes me wonder though, does the speed stop increasing after a while or not?

About the sprites: I think making them from scratch again would probably be the best option, because you'd otherwise have to crop the ripped sprites from the game and that wouldn't look good at all.

It's possible, but it'll require:
1. Some work.
2. Enough demand.
3. Someone that likes the game (to clone it to the DS).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back