ROM Hack Request HGSS WFC audio chat hack

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I would like to request a hack for HGSS that disables all music during an audio chat via WFC to make the voice more inteligible.

Neku_Sakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Searinox said:
I would like to request a hack for HGSS that disables all music during an audio chat via WFC to make the voice more inteligible.

no offense but this doesn't matter.... I chat just fine with music.
by the way no one would take the time to do so....

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or you could just DSlazy the rom, and replace the sound sdat with a blank sdat...and remove all sound from the game by doing that.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
This wasn't about wether you can chat fine with the music or not, I was requesting a hack. I imagined it wouldn't be overly complicated for someone who knows how to simply disable music in the WFC room.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The whole time chatting is enabled in WFC. Basically the whole time that the game "lowers the music volume by 50% in order to allow hearing a fellow player", just make it reduce it by 100%.

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
there was a "trainer music mod" for platinum, with "mute" being one of the choices. that worked EXTREMLY well.

that was platinum, and while there is a "trainer music mod" for HGSS, no one has yet included that same "mute" opition.

so really, all we need is for whoever edited those codes to find the numbers for the muting. it can be done- it has before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...