ROM Hack [Request] Help with retrieving my old town!

mochiprincess

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after extensive reading/researching through various forums, I found out it's literally impossible for me to use the available exploits needed since I'm using a N3DS. Is there anyway someone can dump my old town for me if I give out my dream address? I would gladly appreciate it..

D

Deleted User

Hmm... If this is for ACNL, I think there IS a way. I saw some YouTube video on it

mochiprincess

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... If this is for ACNL, I think there IS a way. I saw some YouTube video on it
Ah, I'm pretty sure I saw that video too! The thing is, it requires an older system firmware and a downgraded browser. I have my other O3DS, but the firmware is already on 11.0.0-33u, so you can see I'm in quite the pickle. :unsure:

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Ah, I'm pretty sure I saw that video too! The thing is, it requires an older system firmware and a downgraded browser. I have my other O3DS, but the firmware is already on 11.0.0-33u, so you can see I'm in quite the pickle. :unsure:
Yeah... Hmm.. Maybe you could find the link of the video and send it to me? Also, get homebrew running on your 3DS and extract the save! Maybe I could help!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh, and pm me the Dream address

Reactions: mochiprincess

mochiprincess

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have homebrew!! :) The thing is, I accidentally demolished my town a few months back and never thought I could get it back lol. I recently found this video and thought, "why not?". I'm still a bit confused on how dumping and injecting files work though...

Yeah... Hmm.. Maybe you could find the link of the video and send it to me? Also, get homebrew running on your 3DS and extract the save! Maybe I could help!

Oh, and pm me the Dream address
Major noob question here, but how do I PM? LOL. I just joined the forums yesterday after seeing I could ask for help here so..

D

Deleted User

I have homebrew!! :) The thing is, I accidentally demolished my town a few months back and never thought I could get it back lol. I recently found this video and thought, "why not?". I'm still a bit confused on how dumping and injecting files work though...

Oh, I'll do that, just upload your ACNL save file with JKSM! Once you upload it, don't play ACNL again until I give your save back

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.