Not sure what to say...

Xau8VON.png

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You got shadow banned cause you're only allowed 4 fox in your team, two from characters and the other 2 your kids.

The saves been shadowbanned since you said it was safe to put Anna and witches on my team. Though in retrospect I broke the "no illegitimate class" rule on Corrin by promoting her to Witch.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The saves been shadowbanned since you said it was safe to put Anna and witches on my team. Though in retrospect I broke the "no illegitimate class" rule on Corrin by promoting her to Witch.
Eh? I'm not sure about it but if you had a backed up save it's all good. Delete that and try again lol. Besides it's only for that data you got ninjad. Anna is definitely safe, I went online and had a few battles with a friend. I think it's possible with witch aswell because witch is a DLC class only. So it's technically not illegitimate if Corrin is female

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh? I'm not sure about it but if you had a backed up save it's all good. Delete that and try again lol. Besides it's only for that data you got ninjad. Anna is definitely safe, I went online and had a few battles with a friend. I think it's possible with witch aswell because witch is a DLC class only. So it's technically not illegitimate if Corrin is female
Tried backing it up with JK's SM but didn't work, probably should've had a backup on the game itself too. I trust you on Anna, I might test out witch again on another file to see if it's what got be banned. I figure since it's not out yet the game noticed it and flagged me. The post on serenes makes it seem that the anti-cheat on Corrin isn't very lenient.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Tried backing it up with JK's SM but didn't work, probably should've had a backup on the game itself too. I trust you on Anna, I might test out witch again on another file to see if it's what got be banned. I figure since it's not out yet the game noticed it and flagged me. The post on serenes makes it seem that the anti-cheat on Corrin isn't very lenient.
Like Corrin can take on most classes that you have high friendship rank with. Except for the obvious animal classes. My Kamui knows lethality which is broken af. It's probably the weapons you have in your inventory. You're supposed to delete skadi, that axe with broken range and the gangrelion sword lol idk if I spelled it right.

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like Corrin can take on most classes that you have high friendship rank with. Except for the obvious animal classes. My Kamui knows lethality which is broken af. It's probably the weapons you have in your inventory. You're supposed to delete skadi, that axe with broken range and the gangrelion sword lol idk if I spelled it right.
I'm pretty sure all my weapons are legit, I didn't put on the all weapons code or anything.

iForgot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, did some testing and here's what I know... "Status up to job limit" gets you banned. "All Items 77 in Convoy" DOES NOT get you banned, unless you use or equip items you're not supposed to have. Such as enemy weapons, and the Gangleri. "All Skills" DOES NOT get you banned, as long as you ONLY equipped the skills that are actually possible for whatever character and class. "Level up to limit X+UP to 60" DOES NOT get you banned, after testing. I'm still messing around with more cheats, but there you go for people who wanted to know.

Reactions: Misledz

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Okay, did some testing and here's what I know... "Status up to job limit" gets you banned. "All Items 77 in Convoy" DOES NOT get you banned, unless you use or equip items you're not supposed to have. Such as enemy weapons, and the Gangleri. "All Skills" DOES NOT get you banned, as long as you ONLY equipped the skills that are actually possible for whatever character and class. "Level up to limit X+UP to 60" DOES NOT get you banned, after testing. I'm still messing around with more cheats, but there you go for people who wanted to know.
Would probably explain why I haven't gotten sbd yet lol, I usually use the all stats level up on level

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, are the bans applied to the game itself?
I've tried reinstalling/wiping the data and online play still isn't working. None of my saves would work with the multiplayer.

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Such is life. Haha. Besides, now we know the guidelines for safe play. Also I think you got banned cause of the Fox class on kamui
True.

Like I said though, I had already been banned on that file so I figured giving her that class wouldn't cause more damage.

I guess one question though, is there a list of enemy only skills floating around somewhere? I know they're towards the bottom, but I think I also see some legitimate ones so I'm not sure.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
True.

Like I said though, I had already been banned on that file so I figured giving her that class wouldn't cause more damage.

I guess one question though, is there a list of enemy only skills floating around somewhere? I know they're towards the bottom, but I think I also see some legitimate ones so I'm not sure.
I think it's as easy as skills you think you shouldn't be having lol. The broken ones, like dragonskin

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
That's an easy way of going about it. I guess I'm just worried that since I like showing off weird skills, I'll pop one on without knowing.
Gale force on kamui, would be an example lol

Also. I think it should be easy to catch up, go with the exp cheat and grind the free dlc. Win win haha.

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gale force on kamui, would be an example lol

Also. I think it should be easy to catch up, go with the exp cheat and grind the free dlc. Win win haha.
So Galeforce on Kamui must've been my mistake then, I thought it was a safe skill.
And yeah, the EXP cheat is super easy anyways since all my units level up a ton each chapter. It's nice having it around since I already played it on JP anyways.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So Galeforce on Kamui must've been my mistake then, I thought it was a safe skill.
And yeah, the EXP cheat is super easy anyways since all my units level up a ton each chapter. It's nice having it around since I already played it on JP anyways.
If your kamui is female, it's very possible if you have the dark flier class. But male kamui definitely impossible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    More than i have. I have a bible and a Chiltons book about my truck.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I have a bible too
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He thinks hustler magazine is a bible
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and as I previously mentioned, I don't like reading books online bc it feels more like reading some document (although that's what books essentially are)
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 wish Taylor Swift did a meet and greet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's okay if you're a fan of hers that's your taste
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty have you seen the cholate factory movie? the one with Gene wilder, and the johnny Depp one?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, I only watched the johnny depp one and for some reason the tom and jerry version of the gene wilder one
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa what type of truck do you have? Chevy or a Ford? I member
    according to Hank Hill that was one of the most important decisions a man made when getting a truck
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Chevy Silverado
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, I never watched king of the hill
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    When it's low on gas he just dumps a gallon of bud wiser inside it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh that be wasting it, I'd drink it and walk.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You have your homes plumbing system connected to the factory
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That would be cool. I'd get drunk when showering.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You did that in elementary
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty you could get the basic idea watching a few episodes
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to buy a battery for my truck last week, freaking $280. I remember when batteries used to be like $50.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa where did you buy it from? Autozone? Autozone has their stuff overpriced, Sams club and walmart is cheaper
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa the 50$ lifetime warranty ones, yall had it good
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I gotta buy new windshield wipers pretty soon least they're cheap so many different brands these days
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Costco actually, Its a Diehard battery.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Heard ceramic is the material to go with now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But mine has 5 hamsters in it...Top of the line.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But mine has 5 hamsters in it...Top of the line.