ROM Hack [REQUEST] Fire Emblem: Fates Special Edition USA Cheat Plugin

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
This Past couple of days with homebrew have been kicking my ass, what with QR codes not working and my 3DS - for some reason - not being able to connect to my internet at home but connects fine everywhere else. . .
uzVPvtU.jpg

My what big 16 bytes you have grandma :P

To fix your home connection issue, you might wanna start with what model of a router it is. Crapcast or Verizon, and if you're using a forwarding router (Otherwise known as using another router connected to the main one supplied by your telecom)

Burnout600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm.. does the cheat.plg here include these codes from http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/game1871/?search=&sort=dates&p=1

From what I can tell, it includes most but it's missing a couple.

Hi could anyone help me? I f***ed up somewhere while trying to install CFW on my o3ds and my new3ds is on the latest firmware and can only use browserhax, could someone add cheats to my savefile? https://www.mediafire.com/?kvdl0k16x41lwdu

Max money, 99 dragon vein points, 99 x gems and food and all convoy items is all I need, thanks for the help in advance.

Just in case you care, using the all convoy items will get you 'shadowbanned' from online mode in Fates.

Raphael1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Im really sorry but the download doesnt work for me. I type "cde8" in the search bar and get an error. Could someone reupload it somewhere else?

DeltaD36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My what big 16 bytes you have grandma :P

To fix your home connection issue, you might wanna start with what model of a router it is. Crapcast or Verizon, and if you're using a forwarding router (Otherwise known as using another router connected to the main one supplied by your telecom)
It's Verizon. The reason this is weird to me is because I've used this 3DS, and 10.5 Emunand with this internet connection before. so I don't understand why it's only now cause a problem.
My N3DS connects to it just fine. . . I've stated in many different threads that I had recently downgraded my browser in an attempt to use QR AR codes for fates since there wasn't a Plugin for it yet.
And that's kinda when it all started to happen. So I'd suspect that but there's a problem: A. How do I reupgrade it? B. Why does this 3DS work on with other internet connections that aren't my home
internet...?

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit confused what are these?

Enable All City Build
Free Jobs by Job Item(Same name Job Above is Male Below is Female)

What do they do?

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm not sure about the job one, but I believe "All City Build" refers to the buildings you can put in your castle.
I'm a bit confused what are these?

Enable All City Build
Free Jobs by Job Item(Same name Job Above is Male Below is Female)

What do they do?

What it means is it will unlock all buildings ready to be built and upgraded so you don't have to wait for Chapter checkpoints to unlock them

Reactions: GoddessKozy

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What it means is it will unlock all buildings ready to be built and upgraded so you don't have to wait for Chapter checkpoints to unlock them

Thanks, still confused about the other ones, I'm thinking it might be classes but idk how it works :S

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have a ban on one save file, gimme a minute and I'll share what it does.

Edit: It unlocks all the classes, be careful with it since any illegitimate class on at least Corrin can get you banned. I wish I could get this class on her though, the outfit is so cute ;_;

eabkho.bmp

Last edited by GoddessKozy,
Reactions: foreveryang

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have a ban on one save file, gimme a minute and I'll share what it does.

Edit: It unlocks all the classes, be careful with it since any illegitimate class on at least Corrin can get you banned. I wish I could get this class on her though, the outfit is so cute ;_;

eabkho.bmp

Is that Selkie's class? Oh wow this is cool, I wanna try this just for fun :O thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P