ROM Hack [REQUEST] Fire Emblem: Fates Special Edition USA Cheat Plugin

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
when i run ntr the flash blue but when the boot the game no green flash
Yes but you have to rename the folder to your game code.

SE:
Serial: CTR-P-BFZE Title ID: 0004000000179800

Birthright:
Serial: CTR-P-BFXE Title ID: 0004000000179400

Conquest:
Serial: CTR-P-BFYE Title ID: 0004000000179600

This is for US only though.

The Iron Rose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What cheats get you banned, and which ones don't?
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56045

Class limitations:

-Anything illegitimate on Kamui (No animal-spirit classes, for example. The rules for Kamui include the rule below, but the inverse is not true.)

-Any enemy or Lillith class on anyone (Astral Dragon, Invisible Dragon, Dark Lord, Faceless, Golem, probably some others)

-More than allowed (math it out) amounts of Dark Prince/ss, Darkblood, Whiteblood, NTF, and Managarm.

• I think it maths out to 2 non-Kamui Dp/DB/WB if you don't marry, 1 if you marry to a second gen or are playing as Male Kamui and marry anyone but Aqua, and 0 if you marry to a first gen as Femui. Kamui, Kanna and Kanna's sibling (if existant) count towards this cap EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT CLASSED to it at the time.

• If you marry Nishiki to Shigure, then Kinu or Shigure to Kamui, you can get a total of 4 (Nishiki, Kinu, Shigure, Kanna) NTFs. So with Nishiki/Kinu ONLY, you can use 2 other units as NTFs. Same for Managarm.

Weapons:

-x Proximity Yumi (Enemy only)

-x Close Combat Yumi (Enemy only)

-Skadi? (need more testing; enemy only)

-Gangreli (not Dark Sword variant; my apologies)

That's.. Basically it. Illegitimate abilities (Dragonskin, which is Boss Only in Fates, or any others that are boss only) still allows people to access your castle but having one equipped does NOT allow you to participate in online battles. This translates to relatively safe online for anyone worried these exploits would ruin online.

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you make a folder with that code. Kindly check as the 0 in my first post I fucked up. I corrected that mistake. I wish the OP would update the post before it gets lost into oblivion.

X:/plugin/0004000000179800/cheat.plg
Oops I might've misunderstood them, I just woke up but I thought I remembered it coming in a folder so I figured they could just rename the folder and pop it in.
Thanks for helping better so they could get it!

Reactions: Misledz

The Iron Rose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y'all shouldn't be using the plugin from the OP anyways, you should be using this one:

Try this Mega link. With NTR 3.0+ and this updated cheat plugin, you no longer need the button combos to use the cheats. As @Laterite said, press X+Y while in game, scroll down to Game Plugin, and the cheats should be there. I've been using this along with the language plugin on the English translation patch cia and it works just fine. It'll sometimes crash randomly when in My Castle, but that's a rare occurrence.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Oops I might've misunderstood them, I just woke up but I thought I remembered it coming in a folder so I figured they could just rename the folder and pop it in.
Thanks for helping better so they could get it!
Ah it's fine we both learned something new. I didn't know it didn't have to be cheat.plg either. I thought it had to be renamed that way. But now I can rename it based on the games

Reactions: GoddessKozy

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah it's fine we both learned something new. I didn't know it didn't have to be cheat.plg either. I thought it had to be renamed that way. But now I can rename it based on the games
Oh wait, didja try that? I have it renamed as 'cheat.plg' since I thought it'd have to be like that too.

EDIT: Nevermind, went up and looked through the thread.

theinternetnomad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes it does. Use the 3.3 NTR post I linked a few pages back.

made sure to use 3.3, but it still says current firmware not supported.

Got it to work, had to reboot the system back into emmunand before running it.

thanks for the help

Last edited by theinternetnomad,
Reactions: GoddessKozy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1