ROM Hack [Request] Dragon ball Fusions save

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark009

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's both saves, Note is the name of the female saiyan, and Dylos is the male saiyan. If you wish to change the name of the character I believe you can do so by editing the Character.jprm in any hex editor, the name is located at 0xB8. As I mentioned previously, Note has SSGSS Goku and Vegeta, but both saves have the QR characters (for what it's worth, Note was my japanese save, but I have confirmed it works on the American version.)
good day. Dylon. Do you have a dragon ball fusions japan save. With fused zamasu vegito blue etc.? Plz can u upload it

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good day. Dylon. Do you have a dragon ball fusions japan save. With fused zamasu vegito blue etc.? Plz can u upload it
I do not as I pretty much stopped playing in Japanese once there was a version I could actually understand.

Reactions: Mark009

Mark009

Trophies
XP
Country
I do not as I pretty much stopped playing in Japanese once there was a version I could actually understand.
Oh ok. Btw. The save file you uploaded in this thread does it have all the characters?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh ok. Btw. The save file you uploaded in this thread does it have all the characters?
Is there any cheat that can unlock fused zamasu, ssb vegito. Etc?

Last edited by Mark009,

hoborobossj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's both saves, Note is the name of the female saiyan, and Dylos is the male saiyan. If you wish to change the name of the character I believe you can do so by editing the Character.jprm in any hex editor, the name is located at 0xB8. As I mentioned previously, Note has SSGSS Goku and Vegeta, but both saves have the QR characters (for what it's worth, Note was my japanese save, but I have confirmed it works on the American version.)
Hello i have a problem, when i try to import any of your saves or the other guys save my game goes to the "an error has occurred. Hold down POWER button to turn off the power" yada yada screen.

Attachments

• 1484922646176705759981.jpg
    1484922646176705759981.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 679

Jessen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone do me a favor and use the gateway/plugin/whatever to unlock all characters and complete all the training for me on this save? Just be aware its a Citra emulator save, but it seems to be interchangeable

Attachments

• Jessen-Save.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 509

hoborobossj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone do me a favor and use the gateway/plugin/whatever to unlock all characters and complete all the training for me on this save? Just be aware its a Citra emulator save, but it seems to be interchangeable
just to let you know when you unlock all characters they wont have any attacks

Jessen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i use hex editor for change name for Ville and game restart any times, you use hack my data plz...helpme yep? please!!!!! sorry my english is bad!

It doesn't work, name cannot be changed.

If you're looking to change names, I might have a way, but you'll need to pick a name that has the same number of letters in it. For instance, I can change Dylos into Jesse, but I can't change Note into Val. This is where Citra can come in handy, really.

Last edited by Jessen,

Keytee-1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
That would be perfect! ^_^

Please, someone, do this! ^_^

Last edited by Keytee-1,

GiovanniHolmquist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could somebody give me a save with the top dog title? I used to play animal crossing, so my 3DS time was the year 2047, I decided to change it back, but then Jaco pops up, accuses me for screwing with time, now I can't fight in a tournament. (A save with all titles would be nice too. I want it because I'm fused with SSG Goku, and I wanna fuse with SSGSS Goku.)

PS if it's not too hard could you add the characters and the titles to the folder "Main"'s saves, and just the titles to the "Special" folder? Thanks

Attachments

• DBF Saves.zip
    11.2 KB · Views: 576
Last edited by GiovanniHolmquist,

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give me two hours, I have a save where I've fused with ssgss goku after completing all the tournaments.

And for anyone else who had pm'd me, no I will not edit your save.

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this should be the save with my main character fused with SSGSS Goku (or was it SSGSS Vegeta, either way both are available for fusion).
It also has the 100-team tournament completed.
And every single quest completed.
If you want to keep your own character with this save, replace the character.jprm file with your own, but if you have not recruited any quest specific characters you may not be able to recruit them if you do this.
You could also replace the character file with the one from the other thread which had every character available if you so wish.

Attachments

• dylos.7z
    8.7 KB · Views: 738

Keytee-1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
this should be the save with my main character fused with SSGSS Goku (or was it SSGSS Vegeta, either way both are available for fusion).
It also has the 100-team tournament completed.
And every single quest completed.
If you want to keep your own character with this save, replace the character.jprm file with your own, but if you have not recruited any quest specific characters you may not be able to recruit them if you do this.
You could also replace the character file with the one from the other thread which had every character available if you so wish.
Thank you very much! ^__^

Can you please link to that thread with that save with all chaarcters?

Jessen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've pulled together a save of my own, and had a little hack work done to it as well. I have included instructions which should make some sense.

Attachments

• Jessen-Hacked.rar
    14 KB · Views: 853

Eggman85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've pulled together a save of my own, and had a little hack work done to it as well. I have included instructions which should make some sense.
Could you do a tutorial for noobs on how to change the name? I have no idea, I understand it's with citra. But I do not see the cheat menu or anything like that ... I want to change the name in my 3DS game with its save, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.