Hacking [REQUEST/BOUNTY] $50 for fixing NNU patcher to not crash when launching nonapplets (system transfer)

sonic2756

Friendly Neighborhood Wolf
OP
Trophies
Website
www.keenbrigade.com
XP
Country
United States
TL;DR bought 5.3.2 console, can't system transfer because NNU patcher makes my console freeze if I launch anything that isn't an applet (eshop, friendslist, etc). I asked FIX94 about it but he's still on 3.x so can't really fix it.

This wiiu has been collecting dust since I bought it, and I'd be willing to give $50 to whoever could fix NNU patcher.

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Again, with those $$$ requests..
You have to understand that people here are not greedy and most of them will help you as much as they can for free. A simple "Thank you" in the end would be better than your dollars.

Last edited by depaul,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
while i can appreciate your hoping to motivate people, i have to agree hanging the dollars around just invites trolls/idiots to spam your thread......if you really want to offer money to whoever solves your issue just offer it after they find the solution for you........but as it stands, you could probably use saviine to dump your saves, and phone nintendo to transfer your NNID/games/dlc licenses and redownload them from the eshop using NNU

sonic2756

OP
Trophies
Website
www.keenbrigade.com
XP
Country
United States
while i can appreciate your hoping to motivate people, i have to agree hanging the dollars around just invites trolls/idiots to spam your thread......if you really want to offer money to whoever solves your issue just offer it after they find the solution for you........but as it stands, you could probably use saviine to dump your saves, and phone nintendo to transfer your NNID/games/dlc licenses and redownload them from the eshop using NNU
Does saviine work on 5.5?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
sm7_facepalm.gif

D

Deleted-355425

You didn't payout the last time you offered a reward like this lol.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To be fair, you're the one that told him to use it.

gamesquest1 said:
but as it stands, you could probably use saviine to dump your saves

He's obviously asking to System Transfer from 5.5 to 5.3.2.

No, and you can't System Transfer with nnu-patcher. I can get into Settings with nnu patcher enabled using another method, and it will still see the update. When you go into settings, then leave (aka System Transfer) those patches get removed.

You'd need another method.

sonic2756

OP
Trophies
Website
www.keenbrigade.com
XP
Country
United States
To be fair, you're the one that told him to use it.

He's obviously asking to System Transfer from 5.5 to 5.3.2.

No, and you can't System Transfer with nnu-patcher. I can get into Settings with nnu patcher enabled using another method, and it will still see the update. When you go into settings, then leave (aka System Transfer) those patches get removed.

You'd need another method.
welp, looks like I'm waiting for emuNAND then.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You cant fix the nnu patcher for something it doesnt do at all lol, and btw all kernel acess is killed as soon as you exit system settings so no homebrew can be created once you exit system settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)