AKA zooksman
OP
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Some people talk to each other on the site through profile posts, which is fine, but as of v5 those posts appear in the Recent Status Updates block. This makes the posts in the block meaningless to the people outside of the discussion, and downgrades an otherwise cool feature. Mods, @tj_cool, @Costello, we would appreciate it if you returned the block to its old function.

Last edited by endoverend,

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have to agree here - a lot of this stuff could even be in PMs, something that a decent sized group of users seem to be neglecting.

Reactions: endoverend

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Have to agree here - a lot of this stuff could even be in PMs, something that a decent sized group of users seem to be neglecting.
OH: "Ugh, you're getting so off-topic on your status update conversation, can we just take this lolcat meme discussion to PMs?"

Moral: just make it like v4 again.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
+1 +1 +1
I'm okay with users posting on other people's profiles but if they just post meaningless spam and shit, it needs to be removed.

Reactions: Deleted User
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Like its fine to just have regular status updates, but not profile posts on that section. I want to stick with my 2 DAY trend but not have it shown by everyone scrolling down on the forum; instead by them going around the forum instead. Better way to clarify my post.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf