Hacking Remove 001 error Mario Kart Wii

MinosSnt

Trophies
XP
Country
France
can I just have the link for the ppf 1 an the other please... because i d'ont understant what do you mean by the first & the second
unsure.gif

thanx

juicy_mokro

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I HAVE HAD IT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF I START THE F*CKING GAME IT I GET THE WIIMOTE THING TO TIGHT UP THE THING! WHEN I PRESS A NOTHING HAPPES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
WHATS WRONG
(PAL WII,PAL GAME,SCRUBBED,3.2)
wiikey

HELP
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

cry.gif

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
juicy_mokro said:
I HAVE HAD IT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF I START THE F*CKING GAME IT I GET THE WIIMOTE THING TO TIGHT UP THE THING! WHEN I PRESS A NOTHING HAPPES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
WHATS WRONG
(PAL WII,PAL GAME,SCRUBBED,3.2)
wiikey

HELP
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

cry.gif

Typing in all Capitals are not going to help.

juicy_mokro

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TO METROID!!
REPLYING THAT WONT HELP ME TO REMOVE THE CAPITAL

and jiva im downloading the full version now 4.7GB i hope it will work then

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm able to play and add a Mario Kart Channel on my Wii-Jpn 3.1j Wiikey 1.9g.

I did the following steps, which I believe are the same as most the guys around.

1) Patch the unscrubbed ISO with JinVa's ppf 2.
2) Apply the Wii Update Remover
3) Use Wii Region Free (WiiFrii) 2.3b to make it NTSC-J compatible, and to force the language as english.
4) Burn the ISO with Nero and play!

Thanks for the wonderful patch JinVa!

evelienn

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
another problem occured to me yesterday.

I have downloaded that ppf patch, and I have applied it.. And I have burnt 3 cd's already, none of them work...
--------------

after I have burnt my game twice, the 001 error was gone indeed, but when I wanted to play the singleplayer mode it said: "Could not read disk, please read your wii manual (or something)"
I don't know what happened, or what I have done wrong.
I have burnt 3 cd's: The first one without the patch, made me get a black screen. Second cd with an update remover on it: gave me the 001 error (At least I think so, Can't quite remember because I have tried so much).
And the last CD with the ppf file burnt on it: and it just gives me the error I wrote down above... Could not read disk...
I have tried burning the first disk at 2x speed, and the last one on 4x speed (because I had read somewhere that the writing speed was able to put that message up..)

Any ideas on what to do next? 1x burning speed is a bit too low if you ask me. And more than 4x is too high...?

Oh, And I have a wiinja modchip & I am on version 3.2E

evelienn

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
onehand said:
SORTED!

I just downloaded imageburn and dropped the speed down to 2x, i was using nero 8 and 6x before. its working fine now mate your a genius.

thank you again
smile.gif

I also use ImgBurn .. And I also got that read disk error and manual thing... But nothing changes if I burn on a lower speed.
Tried at 4x and 2x... nothing worked, keep getting that error... .... Any ideas?
I have a wiinja chip( don't know which one, early one) and FW: 3.2E

* Edit *

Thought i was replying in another topic about this, rofl. Sorry for the quick posts behind each other

pythonisman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm.

I have a Pal/AU Wii console, running a WiiKey which I think is 1.9b (but am not certain unfortunately).

I have the original / not "scrubbed" MK iso. I gave that a go on what I had which was running 3.0E wii firmware, and all I got was a black screen.
Did some reading, saw that I probably had to update my console, so updated it using the WiFi connection, and then using the game disc, and am now running 3.2E.

I ran the game and got the dreaded Error 001 which brought me to this thread.

I applied the PPK2 to my ISO file, re-burnt @ 2x w/ ImgBurn, put the game back in, and get to the "warning, don't stand near things" screen, but unfortunately I can't go any further :-\

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to fix this? I'm happy to run the upgrade to 1.9s on the wiikey, if it'll fix it- but I'm not sure if I need a gcube controller to do this (I only have wiimotes).

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

pythonisman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I'll give that a go.

Can I update from whatever I've got straight to 1.9s (I think the answer should be yes?)

Additionally, can I run the wiikey firmware update without a gamecube controller? (i.e. can I use the reset button like in the config disc)

Many thanks!

pythonisman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argh.

I've updated to 1.9s w/ the WiiKey, and it still gets stuck on the white "Beware of surrounding objects" screen with all three Mario Kart discs I've made-- They are: (all from a non-scrubbed ISO)
Wii Brick Blocker Only
Non-wii-brick-blocker only
PPK2 applied to non-wii-brick-blocker only

Argh :-\ Suggestions would be really good- this is annoying!!

Alohaa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JinVa said:
The new ppf patch is here
smile.gif

Download: PPF-o-Matic
The ppf patch: Mkwii2.ppf

Launch PPF-o-matic, ISO file: the original Mario Kart Wii iso (=unpatched)
Patch: Mkwii2.ppf
Click Apply, and burn the iso =)

Thx to those who participate in this work =)

See you later on the online of Mkwii =D

What is goning to happen if I repatch the already patched version with MKwii.ppf?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all