Hacking Remove 001 error Mario Kart Wii

Alohaa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah thank u! It works! I get pass the error 001 and can play MarioKart
smile.gif

When I want to add the mkchannel then the screen stays dark. So that doesn't work I think. But still let's play!
biggrin.gif

pythonisman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JinVa said:
Nothing at all, the iso will be patched normally.

Hey JinVa- have you come across people with the problem as I've mentioned above? (Not being able to get past the initial white screen)

Any help would be greatly appreciated
unsure.gif

JinVa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The ppf will not solve your problem, because the patch is only for the "old" modchip (with 001 error) and your Wiikey 1.9s hasn't the 001 error.
The other backup with the same DVD works ?

pythonisman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JinVa said:
The ppf will not solve your problem, because the patch is only for the "old" modchip (with 001 error) and your Wiikey 1.9s hasn't the 001 error.
The other backup with the same DVD works ?

Thanks for your reply.
Yes- when I was running 1.9b your PPF patch got me past the 001 error (which brought me to this thread). It was suggested above I upgrade my wiikey with the problem I encountered, and now that hasn't fixed it :-\

All my other Wii backups are using the same media, which is Verbatim DVD-R.

ponard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried it yesterday.
Confirmed working on my NTSC-J wii

my specs are:

NTSC-J WII 3.1V2 (updated from SSBB-J)
really really old modchip, did not bother to check, never updated, bought my wii modded.

what i did:
Mario Kart PAL (non-scrubbed)
-Region frii to NTSC-J
-Wii brickblocked to remove updates
-then PPF-o-matic the 2nd PPF patch by JinVa

Thank you very much for this.

PS. i did not install the channel. i'll just download the copy of Japan copy of MK

only one question: will Jinva's PPF work on other version of Mario Kart (US/Japan)

SuckaB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can I ask how to get the USA Mario Kart wii to work with a Jap console modded with Wiikey?

Also, how can i get the mario kart channel to work?

Much thanks!

toodlees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloaded full version, region free, applied patch, burnt at 4X on Sony DVD, inserted and viola, 001 Error gone.

Great Job. Thanks=)

Chip: Wiinja v2

nubtard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried the ppf patch and still no work, I do not think I understand the other metheod enough to try it. Before I was getting the 001 error, now unknown error please refer to owners manual, BlAh bLaH crap.

I have a NTSC 3.2U. Clone wiiKey updated to 1.9S, after the update all my other games still work, but now the WiiKey config boot discs will not boot. Is the clone the cause of this? I think I may order a real WiiKey...

Korudo

Koru Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help here. I just downloaded the US version of this game, ran the update and everything went smoothly, but i ended up with the 001 error after trying to start the game. I'm running an NTSC Wii with a older YAOSM chip. (Chip hasn't been updated since last summer) I was initially getting the 001 error with SMG (PAL) But after i bought SSBB Ntsc from a store and ran the update, suddenly SMG played fine, which confused me. However, SSBB ( a backup copy) still gives me the 001 error. I tried the ppf patch to the US version of Mario Kart Wii, but as the disc was reading i got a black screen saying an error has occurred and that i need to eject the disc and power off the system. I'm out of ideas, and i have NO clue how to update my YAOSM chip because I'm no good with messing around inside the system or anything. Is there anything that can be done to get through this? I mean, EVERY Wii backup works except for these 3 that give me the 001 error:

Milestone shooting collection (JP)
SSBB (US/PAL)
Mario Kart Wii (US/PAL)

Please help.
frown.gif

superkiev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@porchemasi,
I don't know if my wiikey is fake or not, coz I buy a pre-modded wii and the storekeeper said it's wiikey.
Anyway everytime I run the update, the message said update successful, but still SMG and SSBB are not working.
So if someone know how to remove 001 from Mario kart-NTSC, please do tell
rolleyes.gif

biigo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nubtard, I am getting the same thing you are... I guess we have to wait for a patch for ntsc.

NTSC-U 3.2
Wiinja v2

alouisious

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i also have the NTSC-U version n the patch didn't work, got the disc read error message. I Tired wakinono method of opening the iso with winhex, but i didn't c the 0x40003 offset. I dunno what im doing. I must be missing something

chrono03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you getting the error 001.... first power off your wii by unplugging it from the wall.. I know this may sound very weird...try blowing in the bottom of your wii very hard.. There should be a vent type thing in the bottom. I blew on this a couple of times with the wii's power off. I then re plugged in the wii, re inserted the mario kart wii disc, and voila.. no more error 001.. Weird eh? SSBB works now too. ( i used to get error 001)

skywalkerbra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chrono03 said:
For those of you getting the error 001.... first power off your wii by unplugging it from the wall.. I know this may sound very weird...try blowing in the bottom of your wii very hard.. There should be a vent type thing in the bottom. I blew on this a couple of times with the wii's power off. I then re plugged in the wii, re inserted the mario kart wii disc, and voila.. no more error 001.. Weird eh? SSBB works now too. ( i used to get error 001)

For me this dont work... i have wiifree and i need a ppf patch for the Markio Kart USA version!
smile.gif

Blowing wont please my modchip
tongue.gif

alouisious

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
YESS!!!
Got it working... After sum hesitation (considereing im a tech newbie...i followed Wii00007's guide from the first post n it worked like a charm... I used a scrubbed version of twilight princess, n that 1 worked, dunno if u can use any wii iso though. U can't install the mario kart channel though...oh well, no biggie. But Wii00007 guide works for the NTSC-U version
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end