Hacking Remote Play is Suddenly Working on 6.72 for Me.

mattyxarope

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after having had my 6.72 PS4 slim in rest mode for a few days (after using Al Azif's hosted jailbreak with Mira (No HB)), I realized that it had completely shut down.

I said to myself, "bummer, now I'll have to try my luck at the jailbreak again."

So I started it up and tried again using the same procedure as before, but for some reason the page with the jailbreak and Mira wasn't loading. I tried to reload the page a few times but it seemed to not load.

So instead, I tried Darkmodder's hosted page with the exploit (https://darkmoddervc.github.io/PS4JB/index.html) which, to my surprise, worked with the jailbreak/Mira (No HB) on the first try (which might have been luck).

For some reason, I decided to try Remote Play and it immediately let me enter the menu (whereas before it would give an error saying that I wasn't signed in, and I had never used this feature on the console in the past). I connected to it on my Nintendo Switch and it worked fine!

Can anyone help me to explain why this is suddenly working?

D

Deleted User

So after having had my 6.72 PS4 slim in rest mode for a few days (after using Al Azif's hosted jailbreak with Mira (No HB)), I realized that it had completely shut down.

I said to myself, "bummer, now I'll have to try my luck at the jailbreak again."

So I started it up and tried again using the same procedure as before, but for some reason the page with the jailbreak and Mira wasn't loading. I tried to reload the page a few times but it seemed to not load.

So instead, I tried Darkmodder's hosted page with the exploit (https://darkmoddervc.github.io/PS4JB/index.html) which, to my surprise, worked with the jailbreak/Mira (No HB) on the first try (which might have been luck).

For some reason, I decided to try Remote Play and it immediately let me enter the menu (whereas before it would give an error saying that I wasn't signed in, and I had never used this feature on the console in the past). I connected to it on my Nintendo Switch and it worked fine!

Can anyone help me to explain why this is suddenly working?

new jailbreak released just within the hour you got some timing bro!

Reactions: mattyxarope
D

Deleted User

Maybe Darkmodder's page has an updated Mira payload?

As @mschumacher69 says, wouldn't this be more related to Mira than the jailbreak?

um i wouldn't know how to explain it to you but original had all sorts of issues crashing ps4's people losing games so like i took a look see in lapy file xplorer and well let's just say file permissions were funky

that would totally affect mira

and remote play...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night