AmgedIsmail

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Hello,
I followed Modded_Warfare on Youtube to Jailbreak my Pro PS4 Firmware 6.72 using Al-azif host.
Sometimes when I turn on my PS4, and run MIRA, although it shows Successfully launched Payload and Jailbreak Successful, the PS4 shuts down unexpectedly.

I know that it shuts down unexpectedly when it fails to launch the payload all right but it also shuts down after successful jailbreak and the successful jailbreak notification was showing up?! What the hell is the cause of this?!!!!

Is there any difference when launching the payload while the PSVR is connected to the console or without it connected? May the PSVR caused this unexpected shut down even after the successful jailbreak?

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I followed Modded_Warfare on Youtube to Jailbreak my Pro PS4 Firmware 6.72 using Al-azif host.
Sometimes when I turn on my PS4, and run MIRA, although it shows Successfully launched Payload and Jailbreak Successful, the PS4 shuts down unexpectedly.

I know that it shuts down unexpectedly when it fails to launch the payload all right but it also shuts down after successful jailbreak and the successful jailbreak notification was showing up?! What the hell is the cause of this?!!!!
Happens to me too! 6.72

It's a hack, it's not exactly stable. Sometimes it happens to me only once a week, sometimes 5 times in a row.

Yes it says it's successful and then crashes a little later (even after game launch).

It's just if you happen to get the bug right it works well. That's why sleep mode is such a popular idea instead of off.

Try a few different hacks, some people report better success with different hacks on different models.

AmgedIsmail

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Happens to me too! 6.72

It's a hack, it's not exactly stable. Sometimes it happens to me only once a week, sometimes 5 times in a row.

Yes it says it's successful and then crashes a little later (even after game launch).

It's just if you happen to get the bug right it works well. That's why sleep mode is such a popular idea instead of off.

Try a few different hacks, some people report better success with different hacks on different models.
Oh you mean if I enabled the console to sleep maybe after 20 minutes while on Home Screen, by just enabling Sleep mode rather than turning it off may solve this crashing issue even after successful jailbreak?
I do remember I disabled Sleep mode yesterday, maybe this is the reason?

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh you mean if I enabled the console to sleep maybe after 20 minutes while on Home Screen, by just enabling Sleep mode rather than turning it off may solve this crashing issue even after successful jailbreak?
I do remember I disabled Sleep mode yesterday, maybe this is the reason?
Well...
The idea is to exploit it. And leave it exploited, just rest between gaming. Check this video with successful resting (darkmodder).

The idea of it is popular
I think it works on higher firmware better than 6.72

I currently just exploit every time, one of my PS4 exploits much easier.

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But different hacks are more and less stable on different models for who knows what reasons.

You need to test different exploits to see which works better for your ps4

AmgedIsmail

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
But different hacks are more and less stable on different models for who knows what reasons.

You need to test different exploits to see which works better for your ps4
OK does the Darkmodder work with firmware higher than 6.72? Can I jailbreak firmwares 7xx or even 9.00 with Darkmodder?

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK does the Darkmodder work with firmware higher than 6.72? Can I jailbreak firmwares 7xx or even 9.00 with Darkmodder?
Jailbreakable firmwares are 7.55 and down (long shot 8 coming maybe).

Sorry I don't really know much about firmwares above mine (6.72).

I heard 7.02 rests well... but I've never tried!

7.02 needs more attempts (6.72 is easier) but then it's more stable once you get it.
(this may not be true anymore, it's the reason I didn't upgrade)
Seems to rest well, which means your console stays jailbroken and you just wake it up.

I think I'll stay on 6.72 though for now unless a custom firmware comes out.

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But why although the jailbreak was successful yet the ps4 shuts down unexpectedly sometimes?
Because it successfully bugged the system, exposed developer options and allows homebrew!.

It causes instability in the base operating system that sometimes crashes.

If it were custom firmware it would do what we design it to. We can't do custom firmware yet, only bug it and HOPE it does the thing we want it to do.

When I first got my PS4 I updated to 6.72 and had over 120 exploits in a row without issue (there used to be a counter displayed for success vs failure).

Then it started crashing (panicking) after bugging... many in a row. It seemed to have a pattern or a new issue but it didn't. I was really lucky before and then I was really unlucky.

Now that I have two. I noticed sometimes they go in streaks. Lots of panics followed by lots of easy exploits.

PS4 is not quite Vita or even PS3 yet.

AmgedIsmail

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
1- Do not update ps4 beyond 6.72 or you will regret.
2- Leave it on rest mode after a successful jailbreak.
3- keep it on rest mode, do not turn it off.
Thanks. Then can I keep it on rest mode and then unplug the AC cable as I normally do because I keep my PS4 in the box after using it.
And does keeping it in Rest Mode has side effects on the PS4?

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks. Then can I keep it on rest mode and then unplug the AC cable as I normally do because I keep my PS4 in the box after using it.
And does keeping it in Rest Mode has side effects on the PS4?
Rest mode does not work if you unplug the console. And it shouldn't have side effects like damaging it.

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

Is there any difference when launching the payload while the PSVR is connected to the console or without it connected? May the PSVR caused this unexpected shut down even after the successful jailbreak?
Try Mira unofficial !

AmgedIsmail

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I don't think anyone can say that. with the ps4 exploits, expect the unexpected.
Well, I already know that if I got a failed jailbreak message, I can hold the PS button and manually restart or turn off the PS4 before it crashes. But what about these rare crashes that happen even after a successful Mira Jailbreak message? Will it cause harm to the HDD like they say?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over