Hacking Remake of Super Mario Bros (SMB Team)

Ragee1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameking66 said:
Ragee1234 said:
So i was trying to test all the levels and i ran into a problem...i decided to start with the first original 4 worlds and exchange them with the first 2 worlds of NSMBW...and it boots up but after i click to play with only one player i get a black screen...any ideas why this is occurring?..this only seems to happen after replacing the second half of the levels of world 2

USB Loader Gx rv 927
cISO wanin cIOS v 19 and Hermes v5 cIOS
(tried both)
This is occurring for me with SNEEK+DI and an ORIGINAL NSMBW extracted.

the original untouched??...because for me it still works fine just the one i replaced the levels in is not working properly

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ragee1234 said:
gameking66 said:
Ragee1234 said:
So i was trying to test all the levels and i ran into a problem...i decided to start with the first original 4 worlds and exchange them with the first 2 worlds of NSMBW...and it boots up but after i click to play with only one player i get a black screen...any ideas why this is occurring?..this only seems to happen after replacing the second half of the levels of world 2

USB Loader Gx rv 927
(tried both)

the original untouched??...because for me it still works fine just the one i replaced the levels in is not working properly
yes. untouched.

Ragee1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameking66 said:
Ragee1234 said:
gameking66 said:
Ragee1234 said:

USB Loader Gx rv 927
(tried both)

yes. untouched.

What do you mean by "extracted"...but for me it works fine using cISO rv 19 wanin and usb loader gx

QUOTE(DeadlyFoez @ Apr 17 2010, 01:42 PM)
Have you tried the FST rebuilder that pune made? That may help you.

Where can i find it?

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ragee1234 said:
gameking66 said:
Ragee1234 said:
gameking66 said:
Ragee1234 said:

USB Loader Gx rv 927
(tried both)

yes. untouched.

What do you mean by "extracted"...but for me it works fine using cISO rv 19 wanin and usb loader gx
SNEEK+DI

hamradio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DeadlyFoez said:
Hey, could you pack it all up into one zip file so we don't have to download 32 individual files?

Even though I know many people would like this we are not at that point yet. Any pack that contained all the levels would become obsolete almost instantly. The levels have only been edited, which means a check for conformity to our standards (and required complete rebuilds in some cases). Now that is done and the levels are in basic working order testing and tweaking begins. By downloading the individual levels from the forum you are getting the most up-to-date version. I made that announcement mainly for people who are interested in helping to test the levels and post any problems they may find on the forums. I will make it really clear as to the state of the levels, expect to find problems and expect to have freezes and black screens. If you want everything in working order and all in one package then you will have to wait a little longer for the official release. Sorry.

QUOTE(DeadlyFoez @ Apr 18 2010, 04:32 AM) Both of these are with level 1-2. First, in the secret spots when you go down the pipe, It should not be possible to go and jump and wall jump and keep breaking brick until you land on top and then get lost. That happened to me, so I did a "butt slam" (IDK what the right term for it is, and then I got stuck all the way on the left side of the screen with no way out. So you guys either need to outline the whole top with invisible blocks, or not leave the whole darn room as having breakable blocks.

Also, where the pipes go into the ground you can see a tiny gap between the pipe and the ground. Yu need to put a pipe section on the block of ground on layer 2 and then it wont be funky looking.

Thanks. These problems have now been fixed.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ragee1234 said:

USB Loader Gx rv 927
(tried both)

that's wierd i put all the levels in up to world 4 and didn't get a black screen until 1 of our levels that replaced a ghost house.

zamlz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Godson777 said:

How did you do that?

Its made with benzin.

It is a brylt and brlan editor used to make animations in Wii Channels and Wi Menu's.

(Yes you can make 100% legal channels)

I been using it for quite a while but nothing good to release...

Check out this

WADder Forums

hamradio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok we are working to find a fix to the problem with replacing NSMBW 2-6 with 4-3. It seems to cause a black screen after the player select screen.

Edit: This has been fixed.

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiihackerz101 said:
Godson777 said:

How did you do that?

Its made with benzin.

It is a brylt and brlan editor used to make animations in Wii Channels and Wi Menu's.

Check out this

WADder Forums
uh............................ I don't know how to use it........... I don't even see a .exe file anywhere....
unsure.gif
I need help...

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Godson777 said:
wiihackerz101 said:
Godson777 said:

How did you do that?

Its made with benzin.

Check out this

WADder Forums
uh............................ I don't know how to use it........... I don't even see a .exe file anywhere....
unsure.gif
I need help...
aka you're not going to get it done. Especially without any image editing skills of any kind.

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi peeps, just a quick note to say we are still working on this project, we are currently testing and ironing out any bugs. As for a release date, who knows?

Pop006

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The nicest work i've seen done with tilesets outside of Newer... Keep up the good work!

I can't believe i am actually looking forward to a remake
tongue.gif

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The music is being decided on now, we know how to do it and we have people to do it, We just hav'nt done it yet. We still need to decide on a final name too.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: