Hacking Reliability of psxbox.net...

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hopebuy seems to be the more reliable store to place an order with. Hopebuy has the product in stock, and they seem to be shipping out English G6 packages daily.

Over the past few weeks, psxbox has had problems with their email servers, and haven't replied to alot of their their email. Now as of a couple days ago, something is wrong with their paypal account (so there is no way for some of their customer base to pay them). Not only that, but psxbox hasn't even updated their site on when they plan to have the English G6 in stock, or what their sales price on it will be.

I'd stay away from psxbox until they get their act together.

nunofgs

Trophies
Website
nunofgs.fecktory.com
XP
Country
I also ordered for ages (06 july 2006) two G6 lite plus tow Pascard 3.
But status is always the same: "Verified [Paid]"
And they didn’t respond me either!Â
cry.gif

Do you think it’s really possible to cancel the order and get the money back?
If yes I’m ok to go and see on Hopebuy Web site.

"We also offer an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee on most of our product line"
"PSXBOX.net truly understands the power of customer satisfaction – this has been the key to our success over the years." here

Do they really know what satisfaction is?

To their defense, once their "mail server virus" was gone, I e-mailed them about my order and they replied with many apologies and shipped it the same day with a "gift". It should arrive monday or so. Try to e-mail them directly.

lunatic75

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
To their defense, once their "mail server virus" was gone, I e-mailed them about my order and they replied with many apologies and shipped it the same day with a "gift". It should arrive monday or so. Try to e-mail them directly.
They respond to my first message, since then it’s the black out. .
I e-mailed them two days ago and haven’t received any reply !
I also send them a massage on the “Order Message” 2 weeks ago => still no answer.
Maybe are they unhappy because I asked them (in my very first message sent July 10, 2006) to do such I wont’ pay for customs fee ?
Not sure since they replied me they’ll declare low value for my order
unsure.gif

--MRB--

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dear people,

I have contacted psxbox.net by msn and it seems that they have the mail server problem again.
They will reply as soon as possible.

cheers,

lunatic75

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Dear people,

I have contacted psxbox.net by msn and it seems that they have the mail server problem again.
They will reply as soon as possible.

cheers,
Thanks for this information which I doubt is really true
unsure.gif
To me that’s just a very bad and poor excuse
dry.gif
Even if their mail server is down they still can answer the messages let on the “message order”? Don’t you think so?
I’m fed up with Psxbox ...
What I hope is they won’t send me a Chinese version, since now the English one is ready to ship on many web sites.

--MRB--

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It is true because if he doesn't want to response to anyone and take all the money from all the preorders, why did he response to me at msn?
I am telling you that it's true and i trust the guy because he talked on msn to me just a few hour's ago.
You can search him up at msn and see what his nickname says. ([email protected])

Stormingsoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok I'm right about too order at hopebuy, but how do I get the english version? Should I just ask for it in the Memo field?

And will Hopebuy accept my request for stating the the package value is less than 20 dollars? Please answer soon!

Thanks!

I read Hopebuy only send English version unless you ask for an Chinese one. So you’ll have an English version
bow.gif
There is a forum where you may find some information : HopeBuy forum
For the low value of the package I've no idea but it's free to ask them.

Can anyone confirm that the G6 Lite 4GB from Hopebuy is ''The english version'' Before i'm ordening?

lunatic75

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Can anyone confirm that the G6 Lite 4GB from Hopebuy is ''The english version'' Before i'm ordening?
If you want to be sure, wait for some feedback of those who recently ordered on Hopebuy.
Or ask by yourself on the Hopebuy’s forum (it must be the best place to ask, no?)
If you do so let us know the answer to this question
happy.gif
or even better post your reply here
lecture.gif

biggrin.gif

testicule

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I've exchanged emails with them today. They are in trouble because of the Paypal issue (Paypal sucks!) I have explained in another thread

lunatic75

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I've exchanged emails with them today. They are in trouble because of the Paypal issue (Paypal sucks!) I have explained in another thread
That’s VERY interesting … You mean they answered your mail yesterday?
What address did you use?
They don’t respond mine @ psxbox, @ hotmail, and even on their Web site !
I really think PSXBOX sucks
hate2.gif
!

--MRB--

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

That’s VERY interesting … You mean they answered your mail yesterday?
What address did you use?
They don’t respond mine @ psxbox, @ hotmail, and even on their Web site !
I really think PSXBOX sucks
hate2.gif
!

There e-mail works again.
I've spoken them the whole weekend trough e-mail and msn messenger.
They had over about 250 e-mails to reply on.
There working there ass off there because of the problems they had. (with there e-mail client & with PayPal). I think there not to bame for these problems.
I'm always getting perfect service of them and believe me i asked them a lot ;-) and always got a reply.
I've even had changed my order yesterday and it was no problem for them.

lunatic75

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
There e-mail works again.
I've spoken them the whole weekend trough e-mail and msn messenger.
They had over about 250 e-mails to reply on.
There working there ass off there because of the problems they had. (with there e-mail client & with PayPal). I think there not to bame for these problems.
I'm always getting perfect service of them and believe me i asked them a lot ;-) and always got a reply.
I've even had changed my order yesterday and it was no problem for them.
Ok ... But I still haven’t any response from them.
2 mails (one sent @psxbox while I’m sure their webserver was up, the other one sent on hotmail 2 days ago) plus one message let on the “Message order”.
Maybe they hadn’t time to respond my mails because they were too busy with you?
unsure.gif

I’m going to let them another message and see what append (probably nothing
mad.gif
)

blizeH

Trophies
Website
www.zestdesign.net
XP
Country
Yeah, they're getting their act together now again and replied promptly to my e-mails.

I'm just waiting now for them to sort out their PayPal account so I can pay them the difference for an English G6 Lite
smile.gif

lunatic75

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Yeah, they're getting their act together now again and replied promptly to my e-mails.

I'm just waiting now for them to sort out their PayPal account so I can pay them the difference for an English G6 Lite
smile.gif
When did you passed your order for the Chinese version?
Can you tell me the $ amount of the difference when you know it?
I asked them today but I'm not sure they'll respond me (since they ignore me)
Thanks

lunatic75

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I have a lot of questions to ask to the members who posted on this topic :

Nunfogs and Cubewood : Did you receive your GG Lite?

R4sCaL, Kennyx8903, VomitOnLino, Cindyk, Keyser Soze : Do you have some news of yours Orders ?

MBR and blizeH : Tell me when you'll able to pay the difference for the English version, and if psxbox rapidly ship your order after that.

wAizz did you receive your EZ45L ?

Ds6220 : did you really receive your tracking number on Paypal ? Does that mean that you had to check your Paypal account to verify if a tracking number was here? Are you still waiting for your order, or have you now received it?

(Sorry for my bad English).

--MRB--

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a lot of questions to ask to the members who posted on this topic :

Nunfogs and Cubewood : Did you receive your GG Lite?

R4sCaL, Kennyx8903, VomitOnLino, Cindyk, Keyser Soze : Do you have some news of yours Orders ?

MBR and blizeH : Tell me when you'll able to pay the difference for the English version, and if psxbox rapidly ship your order after that.

wAizz did you receive your EZ45LÂ ?

Ds6220 : did you really receive your tracking number on Paypal ? Does that mean that you had to check your Paypal account to verify if a tracking number was here? Are you still waiting for your order, or have you now received it?

(Sorry for my bad English).

I'll keep you posted when i know more.

cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew +1