Cubewood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeh I got mine after 3 days of shipping
smile.gif

So that was like a week ago when I received it.

r4sCaL

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
R4sCaL, Kennyx8903, VomitOnLino, Cindyk, Keyser Soze : Do you have some news of yours Orders ?

I emailed them 24 hours ago asking if they can confirm the extra cost and if they have any idea of when PayPal will be working again but I have not had a response. I also emailed them a few days back just as other sites were getting the English version in stock asking when they would be getting them but I got no reply to that either, although they did add them to their site the next day.

I am probably just going to wait for them to sort PayPal as I can imagine a bank transfer will cost quite a bit and I only need to send them about £15.

Has anybody got a refund from psxbox before, or recently while their PayPal account has been down? I might start looking into that in a weeks time if their PayPal account is not sorted.

lunatic75

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Some of you haven’t replied yet
lecture.gif

Kennyx8903, VomitOnLino, Cindyk : Do you have some news of yours Orders ?

blizeH : Tell me when you'll able to pay the difference for the English version, and if psxbox rapidly ship your order after that.

wAizz did you receive your EZ45L ?

--------------------------------

SpaceJump, Nunfog, Cubewood so the story ends with a “Happy End” (soon for Nunfog)

r4sCaL : I’ll also wait one week for psxbox to sort out their Paypal issue. After that I’ll ask them to refund me? And your question about refund is pertinent
ohmy.gif

--MRB-- So I’m now waiting for your feed back. I also emailed Psxbox so, if I have some news I’ll let you know.

[EDIT #1] Sorry Cubewood, I've missed your message
tongue.gif

[EDIT #2] Keyser Soze had some explanations on why psxbox doesn't reply to some of us (those who pay using Paypal)

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
edit: update - Got an email from them today. From the way it reads it sounds like they're just not sending out replies/updates to people who planned on paying by paypal until they got all their problems under control. They told me in the email if I wanted to use Western Union to pay to please send them confirmation of payment and then they'd reply back.

--MRB--

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Some of you haven’t replied yetÂ
lecture.gif

Kennyx8903, VomitOnLino, Cindyk, Keyser Soze : Do you have some news of yours Orders ?

blizeH : Tell me when you'll able to pay the difference for the English version, and if psxbox rapidly ship your order after that.

Ds6220 : did you really receive your tracking number on Paypal ? Does that mean that you had to check your Paypal account to verify if a tracking number was here? Are you still waiting for your order, or have you now received it?

SpaceJump, Nunfog, Cubewood so the story ends with a “Happy End” (soon for Nunfog)

r4sCaL : I’ll also wait one week for psxbox to sort out their Paypal issue. After that I’ll ask them to refund me? And your question about refund is pertinentÂ
ohmy.gif

--MRB-- So I’m now waiting for your feed back. I also emailed Psxbox so, if I have some news I’ll let you know.

[EDIT] Sorry Cubewood, I've missed your messageÂ
tongue.gif

I have some news,
I received this e-mail from psxbox:

Dear sir,

Please wait more few days.

We have already fax to paypal at 27th July and phoned to them today,they said need 1-3 days.

Thank you.

Your's PsxBox.net Service Dept.
Tel: +86 137 11797 365
Fax: +86 20 8900 5036
Email: [email protected]

MSN / Email: [email protected]

www.psxbox.net -The cyber world of console accessories!

--MRB--

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
lecture.gif

Kennyx8903, VomitOnLino, Cindyk, Keyser Soze : Do you have some news of yours Orders ?

Ds6220 : did you really receive your tracking number on Paypal ? Does that mean that you had to check your Paypal account to verify if a tracking number was here? Are you still waiting for your order, or have you now received it?

r4sCaL : I’ll also wait one week for psxbox to sort out their Paypal issue. After that I’ll ask them to refund me? And your question about refund is pertinentÂ
ohmy.gif

[EDIT] Sorry Cubewood, I've missed your messageÂ
tongue.gif

I have some news,
I received this e-mail from psxbox:

Dear sir,

Please wait more few days.

We have already fax to paypal at 27th July and phoned to them today,they said need 1-3 days.

Thank you.

NEW UPDATE

I just received this e-mail from psxbox:

Dear sir,

Our paypal account restored now. J

Thank you.

FINALLY !!!

lunatic75

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
NEW UPDATE
I just received this e-mail from psxbox:
Dear sir,
Our paypal account restored now. J
Thank you.
I confirm that Paypal now works again.
I made my payment this morning without any glitch.
And guess what ? I’ve just received a confirmation of psxbox team telling:
QUOTEDear Sir,
Payment received,thank you.
And we’ll send you small free gifts.
Thank you.

Now what I want is my tracking number
tongue.gif

Keyser Soze : Thank you for reporting us psxbox’s explanation.
In my opinion, they should had answer all emails.
I’ve waited more than 20 days without any news from them.
That’s not very professional
unsure.gif

r4sCaL : Thank you too (I forgot to thank you for your response). Many apologizes
bow.gif

In conclusion, everyone should rush to pay the difference before psxbox encounter another problem
lecture.gif

ledats

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Does psxbox.net send it as a gift or do they write the real value on the package? If they send it as a "gift", I don't have to pay taxes...

lunatic75

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Does psxbox.net send it as a gift or do they write the real value on the package? If they send it as a "gift", I don't have to pay taxes...
For my order, I think they have declared a low value (I asked them to do so)…
I’ll let you now when I receive my order.

Hey now my tracking number works
bow.gif
I feel like a child waiting for his Christmas gift
happy.gif

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lecture.gif

Sorry
shy.gif
I have been so busy I have neglected my duties to inform the masses. Late last week (Friday I want to say) I finally got a new tracking number from PSXBox (well, Paypal did the forwarding of the tracking number, but same thing) and it was for EMS which translates to USPS once it hits the states. In my town we do not have house to house delivery and everyone has PO Boxes so the very small package was delivered to my post office on Monday but because (I guess) it came from over seas it required a signature and they would not leave it in my PO Box so, due to work and all, I was not able to actually get it until Tuesday night (sent the wife) but that is hardly PSXBox's fault. All in all they have been great. there was a little mix up with DHL in the beginning where they picked it up to send it to me but then gave it back to PSXBox because they determined that they do not go to where I live (yes, there are cows here) so that was the cause of all the crazy tracking number stuff. Results are all that matters though, I have my G6Lite (yes, Chinese lite, don't care) and my Passcard and have been over indulging on games like Trauma Center and that Japanese cheerleading game. You know the one. One thing of note though, when I opened my package the passcard 3 was out of the box and in the G6 tin under some of the covers so I went into a panic at first thinking I had an empty passcard box.

r4sCaL

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got an email this morning from psxbox saying that their PayPal account was working again and that I could pay the difference, but they did not say how much. Did they tell anyone else how much? Do you think if I paid them and it was slightly off they would mind? I will be paying in £ so it will depend on the exchange rate. I am also guessing that the extra 4% needs to be payed on this as well. I have emailed them asking for the exact price that I need to pay, but I will just pay them what I think it should be tomorrow morning if they haven't replied.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night