Strider

Next to the mainstream
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1153 - Unou Kaiten Match Bou Puzzle DS (J)(iMPAcT)
1152 - Pokemon Toroje (K)(iND)
1151 - Manjyeora Made in Wario (K)(iND)
1150 - Zendoku (U)(SQUiRE) 1149 - Time Ace (U)(SQUiRE)
1148 - My Pet Hotel 2 (E)(3N3RGY)
1147 - Scooby Doo - Wer Schaut Wem Zu (G)(3N3RGY)
1146 - Sega Presents Touch Darts (E)(Xenophobia)
1145 - Fantastic Four - Rise Of The Silver Surfer (E)(Xenophobia)
1144 - Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer (U)(Xenophobia)
1143 - Duke Saraie no Kenkou Walking Navi (J)(iND)
1142 - Brain Buster Puzzle Pak (U)(WetNWild)
1141 - Yamakawa Syuppansya Kansyuu Syousetsu Nihonshi B - Sougou Training (J)(iND)

Are out, what's up
wink.gif

theADDict

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the heads up mate.
I've just had a quick looksie and spotted one you missed -

1149 - Time Ace USA NDS-SQUiRE

although it looks pretty crap ;-)

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1153 - Unou Kaiten Match Bou Puzzle DS (J)(iMPAcT)

someone, please, I am a bit daft, but, how do you play this one. it looks like a fun puzzle game, but I do not know what the goal is even after running a translation on the site (http://match_kaiten.ertain.com/)

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Drunk Japanese Translator said:
It can enjoy the match stick puzzle which it changes to another figure by the fact that number of appointments is moved including the match stick to the figure which is drawn with match, adapts with [nintendo] DS. When the center of the match stick is touched with the touch pen, the match stick moves, when the edge of the match stick is touched, it is possible to turn the match stick round and round. Freely using this operation, it will keep solving the match stick puzzle.

As for recording problem “with it is [chi]” “figure” “numerical formula” “word” and variation abundance. Unless conception is made soft, it is not possible to solve this problem, probably is. The time where it can clear all problems, also the right brain is activated whether!?

With time attack mode, 10 questions which are made questions for random just which is unraveled fast, it is the mode which is challenged. By the fact that the self best is renewed, it is possible to participate in time attack ranking. * In participation to time attack ranking, the portable telephone which can grasp the QR cord/code becomes necessary. In addition, because there are times when you cannot connect to the portable sight in order to participate in time attack mode depending upon the part type, note. Concerning the active type, it is possible to verify from the QR cord/code which is inscribed in the package.

Don't you have to recreate the figure shown on the upper screen?
unsure.gif

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, that is about what I got from the site, only when I go to a puzzle, the top picture matches the bottom already. I am like "DONE!" but, nope, not quite.

DS64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone having trouble running 1151 - Manjyeora : Made in Wario ? Maybe i missed it but whenever I run the game all I get is a blank screen with Korean ? text on it.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Darts and Time Ace are great games
yaynds.gif

Fantastic Four.... least said the better, it goes to prove people will buy any old sh!t else they wouldnt keep churning this crap out.......
mad.gif

warbird

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The match game is pretty hard, even knowing what to do... take the first one... You have one match, add two, to get 11.. thats the question... the answer is +- this is 11 in japanese, the kanji for 10, plus the kanji for 1. So unless you speak and read japanese, you are pretty much lost when it comes to this game

theADDict

Trophies
XP
Country
I think we should keep a thread like this on going....with updated releases that aren't on GBAtemp yet !!

1154 - Mizuiro_Blood_JPN_NDS-iMPAcT

beethy

Trophies
XP
Country
Mizuiro Blood actually looks really cool, anyone know if it's quite playable by us westerners?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2