Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on the releases for yokai watch 3 editor 0.4.2 it says

"Enabling the specter list update function
It added the specter is a useful if you do not appear in the game function."

what does that mean and also it there a way to add yokai that aren't available yet. for example Enma-Daio

togenyan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
on the releases for yokai watch 3 editor 0.4.2 it says

"Enabling the specter list update function
It added the specter is a useful if you do not appear in the game function."

what does that mean and also it there a way to add yokai that aren't available yet. for example Enma-Daio
The function will update Yo-kai index in the save data. Use this if Yo-kai you have added do not appear in the game. You cannot add Enma-Daio for now (The game doesn't have the data).

Do I need to dump my save, decrypt, edit save, encrypt then import?
Yes if you use yw_save. My save editors (Yo-kai Editor 1, 2, getto, and 3) will decrypt and encrypt your save data automatically.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The function will update Yo-kai index in the save data. Use this if Yo-kai you have added do not appear in the game. You cannot add Enma-Daio for now (The game doesn't have the data).

Yes if you use yw_save. My save editors (Yo-kai Editor 1, 2, getto, and 3) will decrypt and encrypt your save data automatically.
Thanks that makes it alot easier altough another problem I encountered when using sdvt/JKSM save manager I get a red screen when selecting Yo Kai Watch.

I got everything working but where do I need to put holy exporb to make it usable? @togenyan

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you need to continue the count previous items have. for example for a purple coin #1 is 12 and #2 is 14, just add a new item, let's say a green coin, so it's numbers will be #1 14 & #2 16 and so on. That how it was on my save and it worked like a charm.
Can yo explain this please I don't understand. Where do I put holy exporb to make it usable?

Zhull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Whoa awesome thanks I didn't see that before :) How can I apply this to the save editor?

P.S. I'm also having trouble editing the Yokai themselves :/ Stat changes not sticking, etc. How can I fix this?

Cheers :)

I'm sorry, but I can't find the link for download...
The latest release I find is version 0.2.1, and it's still Japanese...

Please help...

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, so I can't edit stats to save my life. I've tried changing the IVs and EVs (but haven't touched the 'SPORTS CLUB' fields, whatever those are :/) but they never stick once I'm in-game- level does, but stats always revert. I even tried editing the Ext_Data to match exactly, but still no dice. Anyone manage to get it working???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu