Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on the releases for yokai watch 3 editor 0.4.2 it says

"Enabling the specter list update function
It added the specter is a useful if you do not appear in the game function."

what does that mean and also it there a way to add yokai that aren't available yet. for example Enma-Daio

togenyan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
on the releases for yokai watch 3 editor 0.4.2 it says

"Enabling the specter list update function
It added the specter is a useful if you do not appear in the game function."

what does that mean and also it there a way to add yokai that aren't available yet. for example Enma-Daio
The function will update Yo-kai index in the save data. Use this if Yo-kai you have added do not appear in the game. You cannot add Enma-Daio for now (The game doesn't have the data).

Do I need to dump my save, decrypt, edit save, encrypt then import?
Yes if you use yw_save. My save editors (Yo-kai Editor 1, 2, getto, and 3) will decrypt and encrypt your save data automatically.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The function will update Yo-kai index in the save data. Use this if Yo-kai you have added do not appear in the game. You cannot add Enma-Daio for now (The game doesn't have the data).

Yes if you use yw_save. My save editors (Yo-kai Editor 1, 2, getto, and 3) will decrypt and encrypt your save data automatically.
Thanks that makes it alot easier altough another problem I encountered when using sdvt/JKSM save manager I get a red screen when selecting Yo Kai Watch.

I got everything working but where do I need to put holy exporb to make it usable? @togenyan

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you need to continue the count previous items have. for example for a purple coin #1 is 12 and #2 is 14, just add a new item, let's say a green coin, so it's numbers will be #1 14 & #2 16 and so on. That how it was on my save and it worked like a charm.
Can yo explain this please I don't understand. Where do I put holy exporb to make it usable?

Zhull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Whoa awesome thanks I didn't see that before :) How can I apply this to the save editor?

P.S. I'm also having trouble editing the Yokai themselves :/ Stat changes not sticking, etc. How can I fix this?

Cheers :)

I'm sorry, but I can't find the link for download...
The latest release I find is version 0.2.1, and it's still Japanese...

Please help...

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, so I can't edit stats to save my life. I've tried changing the IVs and EVs (but haven't touched the 'SPORTS CLUB' fields, whatever those are :/) but they never stick once I'm in-game- level does, but stats always revert. I even tried editing the Ext_Data to match exactly, but still no dice. Anyone manage to get it working???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hp24nDVKvY