Hacking [RELEASE] X-PROJECT 5.05 SELF HOST

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to set up fw spoof to 7.55 permanently?? I have to do it every time with crash bandicoot 4...

yes, @Leeful 's new hen spoofs to 9.00 automatically when deploying hen.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

here it is (remember to delete cache before you cache this new one):

Attachments

• 505HEN_9.00-Spoof.zip
    12.4 KB · Views: 231

yonasz

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I try few times no luck for me. I have something like ps4 does not support these files...Online host working but its not updated...In android i think i need updated html format...

Last edited by yonasz,

Xplaya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1: Would we just need to rename it to Hen213.bin and replace in the payloads folder?

2: Also is there any tutorial to install the latest X-Project onto a ESP8266

Last edited by Xplaya,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would we just need to rename it to Hen213.bin and replace in the payloads folder?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also is there any tutorial to install the latest X-Project with GoldHen onto a ESP8266

yes, that's the easiest way. don't know the answer to your second question.

Reactions: Xplaya

Xplaya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KiiWii said:

Hi KiiWii, is there a tutorial on how to turn this into a .bin to put onto my ESP Board? I am currently removing all the other HENs and other packages that I dont need, but then would like to put onto my ESP board as I prefer an all in one package and no need for a laptop to be near. And because I already have a ESP and no Android phones.

Last edited by Xplaya,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi KiiWii, is there a tutorial on how to turn this into a .bin to put onto my ESP Board? I am currently removing all the other HENs and other packages that I dont need, but then would like to put onto my ESP board as I prefer an all in one package and no need for a laptop to be near. And because I already have a ESP and no Android phones.
You dont need your laptop to be near. You only ever use a PC, Android or even ESP to load the menu onto your PS4 once. From then on it ia always run from the PS4's internal cache.
After it is on your PS4 you dont need the PC, Android or even the ESP to be plugged in anymore. They are just used initially to install it to your console.:)

Reactions: KiiWii and Xplaya

Xplaya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You dont need your laptop to be near. You only ever use a PC, Android or even ESP to load the menu onto your PS4 once. From then on it ia always run from the PS4's internal cache.
After it is on your PS4 you dont need the PC, Android or even the ESP to be plugged in anymore. They are just used initially to install it to your console.:)

Interesting I see. Is that ever after you Reset / Power Down the PS4? I do not need the ESP plugged in, if its cached?

Reactions: Leeful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: Hi Hi