Hacking [RELEASE] X-PROJECT 5.05 SELF HOST

HORiZUN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is a 6.72 release of this planned? This is by far the best ESP firmware for 5.05 and many people would love to see a 6.72 version, once all the devs update their payloads for 6.72 that is. Can't rush greatness.

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you add hen 2.14 to this

I keep hearing about corrupted game saves when on 2.1.4. I am actually going back to 2.1.2 or 2.1.3. That is why Al Azif said he wasn't going to host it.

AlAzif 07/27/2020
Watch out using 2.1.4, corrupts saves on some games
No reason to use it over 2.1.2 unless you need REN/Screenshots, and zero reason over 2.1.3

Reactions: mschumacher69

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KiiWii didn’t your hosted files include an auto-run feature for auto-loading Hen? Thought I recall3d that but I did not see it I the screenshots of the latest version. Thanks!

mschumacher69

Trophies
XP
Country
I keep hearing about corrupted game saves when on 2.1.4. I am actually going back to 2.1.2 or 2.1.3. That is why Al Azif said he wasn't going to host it.

AlAzif 07/27/2020
Watch out using 2.1.4, corrupts saves on some games
No reason to use it over 2.1.2 unless you need REN/Screenshots, and zero reason over 2.1.3
Interesting. Can you post a link to the source please?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting. Can you post a link to the source please?
This was true, but the fixed 2.1.4 shouldn’t be too sketchy. @Leeful , I think, found the issues and helped with PR’s IIRC.

in all honesty 2.1.3 is fine as is. This is why there wasn’t an x-project update to include it yet.

Reactions: Leeful and Sparkss

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was true, but the fixed 2.1.4 shouldn’t be too sketchy. @Leeful , I think, found the issues and helped with PR’s IIRC.

in all honesty 2.1.3 is fine as is. This is why there wasn’t an x-project update to include it yet.

In the other thread @Leeful said that the original 2.1.4 had these issues, but that they were resolved with an update. Technically what everyone has been running of late is actually 2.1.4b, but the exploit payload never had it's version updated to reflect that. But as stated, no downside to running 2.1.3.

Reactions: Leeful and KiiWii

mschumacher69

Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks. I didn't doubt its authenticity, just wanted to know where AlAzif posts to follow him.

Reactions: KiiWii

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The original save corruption problem was and also still is in the save mounter program.

If you are using SaveMounter and you open the game Angry Birds Star Wars the save game will be erased and replaced with an empty one!

The original version of Hen 2.1.4 used the same patches that save mounter used so that is why the save corruption would happen with the first release of Hen 2.1.4.

I worked with thedarkprogrammer and he removed the bad patches that were causing this in the next release.
This final release was tested and the corruption did not happen anymore.

We found that what all the problem games had in common was that they all used Unity.

Last edited by Leeful,

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi @KiiWii,

Seems like sleirsgoevy has once again improved his exploit, and now a new one arrived :

To be honest, and I'm not the only one, now I'm just waiting for your exploit host to jump to 6.72. Hope to see it soon ^^

Anyway thanks for your work on X-Project and thanks to @Leeful too.

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there no more esp verison for this? I can't find it at all. Thanks.

You can always make your own from his files. You should be able to FTP into your (already flashed) ESP and update the files the web server hosts for the PS4. That is how I maintained mine, using Kiiwii's content, for the last year plus. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: Leeful and KiiWii

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, thanks for your reply @KiiWii, I know I'm not the first asking you this. I'll just wait and check this topic.

Oh just a question concerning 6.72 exploit, why everyone use Mira on it? HEN payload couldn't be used? Does it need to be ported to 6.72? I'm asking myself if it could improve stability.

Last edited by Kleyon,
Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte