Hacking [RELEASE] X-PROJECT 5.05 SELF HOST

Sergi8

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Unfortunatly it's not as simple as that.

When a fully working 6.72 exploit does arrive there would be no point updating the menu straight away because all the current payloads in X-Project and other exploit host menus will not work anymore on 6.72.
When a full exploit does drop the only payload that will probably be available will be HEN.

When a decent amount of payloads become available for 6.72 I'm sure we'll make an update for X-Project.:)

Here is a simple explanation of whats goin on at the moment as I see it:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/page-339#post-9123685

Al-Azif said that he ported some of the payloads (not sure which ones)
But still, there's hope this will happen sooner than we think

Reactions: Leeful and KiiWii

CrossGamerHDX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this so much.
This is really one of my favorite thing about ps4 so far lol.
Crazy I know.
Can't wait for 672 hack.
I'm ready.
Hopefully by early September we'd have it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I hope you add more cheats. I'm sure you don't want it to be clutter but that gta cheats is really handdy instead of using the app

Reactions: Leeful

RiPPERD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I love this so much.
This is really one of my favorite thing about ps4 so far lol.
Crazy I know.
Can't wait for 672 hack.
I'm ready.
Hopefully by early September we'd have it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I hope you add more cheats. I'm sure you don't want it to be clutter but that gta cheats is really handdy instead of using the app

i was actually making an app that made inbuit cheats for the ps4 year or so ago... it can be used to make/mod/change files for the ps4 pkg files... you can also use it to make RipKits (shrink games, rip out language files and padding files if they still use them) trouble is my knowledge of how the ps4 pkg files work isnt that good so you can make a modded pkg file and install that fine (full game + mods) but i then have to upload full game pkg files and that sucks... i was trying to make it so it just overwrote the files etc but ran into multiple problems...

1. package didnt install - error(s) depending on what options i used with pkg tools cmd lines
2. package didnt install - errors changed depnding on what options i chose in the ps4 pkg gui tool
3. pakcage DID install but then game would open - i think i tried to make an update pkg for the game here (not used it for ages so going on memory)

There is a guy called JgDuff and he managed to get this working but has not got back to me when ive reached out.

If anyone can help me with this then i have loads of mods lined up for quite a few games...
My tool is already released so feel free to use it and play about with it as it might do other things too that ive not noticed lol

https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps4-ripkit-modding-cheat-tool-by-ripperd-updated-v1-5.530073/

Last edited by RiPPERD,
Reactions: CrossGamerHDX

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As @KiiWii said, with the current state of the 6.72 exploit being so unstable it is just not worth all the time and effort it would take to make a 6.72 version.

The problem with the current exploit at the moment is that it is difficult to get the exploit successfully loaded onto the PS4 without all the kernel panics/freezes and reboots.

Even after the exploit has been loaded the system is very unstable with crashes/possible save corruption and kernel panics happening randomly.

Hopefuly things will get more stable and if they do we will look into it again.:)

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: KiiWii

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
^^ leeful can you please share the firmware 6.72 hashes ? system and recovery please. For security reasons :)

Don Killah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Last edited by Don Killah,

RiPPERD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As @KiiWii said, with the current state of the 6.72 exploit being so unstable it is just not worth all the time and effort it would take to make a 6.72 version.

The problem with the current exploit at the moment is that it is difficult to get the exploit successfully loaded onto the PS4 without all the kernel panics/freezes and reboots.

Even after the exploit has been loaded the system is very unstable with crashes/possible save corruption and kernel panics happening randomly.

Hopefuly things will get more stable and if they do we will look into it again.:)

So im on another forum... and someone has actually redone the html page for the new update and it works a LOT better than default one... might be worth looking into? also another idea i had was actually just delete all the crap from index.html and just have 2 buttons, 1 for jailbreak 1 for the hen this way the page doesnt use loads of cache thus saving memory etc...

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So im on another forum... and someone has actually redone the html page for the new update and it works a LOT better than default one... might be worth looking into? also another idea i had was actually just delete all the crap from index.html and just have 2 buttons, 1 for jailbreak 1 for the hen this way the page doesnt use loads of cache thus saving memory etc...
Thats exactly what I have done.:) Just 3 Links, Exploit - Mira - Bin Loader
I've even shaved a lot off the size of the exploit files to try and make it more efficient. I've got it down from 12MB to 6MB
I'm still doing a lot of messing with it but I cant change the actual stability issues.

The exploit loading success rate is down to the way the exploit works and the system instability is down to mira.
Well I think its mira, cant be sure unless someone ports just HEN. Then we would know for sure.

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: RiPPERD

RiPPERD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thats exactly what I have done.:) Just 3 Links, Exploit - Mira - Bin Loader
I've even shaved a lot off the size of the exploit files to try and make it more efficient. I've got it down from 12MB to 6MB
I'm still doing a lot of messing with it but I cant change the actual stability issues.

The exploit loading success rate is down to the way the exploit works and the system instability is down to mira.
Well I think its mira, cant be sure unless someone ports just HEN. Then we would know for sure.

Keep up your good work mate and if you need a tester let me know, also ive just seen something else thats been released now... backporting games to work on 5.05 you just edit some lines in elf and sfo file for the game and it works... so in theory no need to update to buggy version yet anyway... im still on 5.05 on 2 consoles here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...