• Total voters

Shubshub

The Shubinator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
This was a cool project OP! How did you bug test the site? Did you simulate a 3ds on your pc?
I would commit to a bitbucket private repo (It has the same web direction as github with one of those .io sites) And then savagely smash the refresh button on the 3DS Web Browser. And yes I used an actual o3DS

Reactions: BEEMOO

BEEMOO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would commit to a bitbucket private repo (It has the same web direction as github with one of those .io sites) And then savagely smash the refresh button on the 3DS Web Browser. And yes I used an actual o3DS

hahah damn that would have been a pretty huge pain in the butt. Great job tho!

Shubshub

The Shubinator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I've been thinkin, I definitely want to bring forward this project onto Mobile Devices, and I think the best course to start with is to make it a fully featured sword and shield Pokedex Apo and then slowly add in everything else. no ETA on when this would be ready

Reactions: BEEMOO

spitf1r3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Wow, just stumbled upon it and it looks great! Could you add type (dis)advantages table though? This is the main reason I look into apps like that, as it's hard to memorise these - especially with dual-type Pokemon

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
A few things i noticed that could be improved:
The search function is not very "smart".. i looked up "char" and it didn't find any results, i had to type charizard to get it to show up.
Also, i tried to check his mega forms and nothing happened after pressing the buttons and such.

Other than that, and the typing advantage chart suggested by spitfire above me which i agree would be a nice addition, i have no complaints, it's pretty cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: