Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's sd:/apps/wiisxr/, because we are talking of WiiSXR and not WiiSX

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can't get Super Mario 64 to save my game. Memcard emulation is enabled in Nintendont

Wouldn't VC injects or Not64 fare better than using Nintendont?

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
not64/original VC release that plays mario 64 perfectly lol and nay of those games tbh
atm not64 is not supporting the wii u gamepad; has the original vc release a gamepad support?

Wouldn't VC injects or Not64 fare better than using Nintendont?
I don't know how to inject n64 into vc, could you link an updated guide?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atm not64 is not supporting the wii u gamepad; has the original vc release a gamepad support?

There's a guide in the Wii U hacking section, I don't have a guide or link on me right now. It's somewhat a pain though.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

obviously the official wiiu n64 and any other vc support the gamepad lol

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
obviously the official wiiu n64 and any other vc support the gamepad lol
can't find it anymore, pretty sure it was there some time ago lol
72Xg_9llTg2evieFKPC7XQ.png

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just wondering, is it just me or does sonic colors always use the sideways wiimote setting even when I select the classic controller emulation?

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
can i launch a wiiware title with this script? or are future versions of this script going to implement wiiware launching?

wakabayashy

Trophies
Website
www.anime-heart.fr
XP
Country
France
Injecting roms into the vWii N64 Virtual Console is pretty easy. Get your WAD for a N64 VC title, dump the contents with ShowMiiWads, extract the 00000005.app U8 archive with ShowMiiWads, replace the rom or romc file with your own, repack the app and repack the wad.

idk I kinda gave up on you haha, besides checking that the "Hide File Extensions for Known file types" option is turned off in file explorer so that the correct file extension is actually showing, I can't help. You're being asked for the keys when you start from scratch because the keys are stored in the storage folders in the script, when you delete the script and start from scratch you have to re-specify the keys.

thanks for info !

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KhaderWelaye

this whole iso/gcm trouble with not properly renaming files should have been patched a while back no ?

with all these toolz and such in the script
...wouldnt it have taken less time
...to have the script rename the extension than than spend the time to explain to everyone over and again that they are renaming the file and not the extension

Reactions: eaferrari24

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if anyone noticed but Not64 got an update a while ago "23hrs ago" nothing has been commented on the github page but has it had gamepad support I have injected the latest boot.dol file to find out.

Last edited by Reecey,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not sure if anyone noticed but Not64 got an update a while ago nothing has been commented on the github page but has it had gamepad support I have injected the latest boot.dol file to find out.
it doesnt have wiiu gamepad support at all. its just to fix wiiupro that was broken and add a cpu option to wii overclocked wich helps some games and makes others not so good, it depends on the games.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
it doesnt have wiiu gamepad support at all. its just to fix wiiupro that was broken and add a cpu option to wii overclocked wich helps some games and makes others not so good, it depends on the games.
How are you meant to use the games? I tried the wiiremote, that was all over the shop and the Classic controller connected doesn't work either.

Good work everybody who worked on this! I am however facing the ROBOCOPY FAILED
copy & paste Robocopy from C:/WINDOWS/System32.. and shove it in TOOLS/JNUSTool...folder.

Last edited by Reecey,

Vibrant-Blue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've recently been attempting to get Gamecube injects working on my Wii U. I have followed instructions and had limited success. I managed to boot up a Gamecube inject, and successfully play it. However upon installing more injects I have been unable to play any of them, reinstalling them does not help. When booting the game up, I am left with a blank screen and have to power the system down by pulling the power cable out.

I have followed the troubleshooting tip with no success: IOS58 errors: If you get IOS58 errors or a blank screen when trying to boot your game, make sure your Nintendont build is up to date. Download the latest version from its GitHub.

I've managed to get around this by launching the Nintendont Forwarder, quitting it, and then launching the injected game. Rebooting the Wii U brings the problem back up again. Is there a way to get around this?

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I've recently been attempting to get Gamecube injects working on my Wii U. I have followed instructions and had limited success. I managed to boot up a Gamecube inject, and successfully play it. However upon installing more injects I have been unable to play any of them, reinstalling them does not help. When booting the game up, I am left with a blank screen and have to power the system down by pulling the power cable out.

I have followed the troubleshooting tip with no success: IOS58 errors: If you get IOS58 errors or a blank screen when trying to boot your game, make sure your Nintendont build is up to date. Download the latest version from its GitHub.

I've managed to get around this by launching the Nintendont Forwarder, quitting it, and then launching the injected game. Rebooting the Wii U brings the problem back up again. Is there a way to get around this?
Do you have the boot.dol of nintendont in sd:/apps/nintendont/ ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: