Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

LPPanther

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ran into the same problem and couldn't fix it yet.

black screen with need to unplug. nintendont from sd and legit wiiu vc run without issues.

if you find a solution, please pm me! :)
Same thing is happening to me. I can load games through a Nintendont forwarder and manually select the game but it won't load an autoboot 4:3 inject.

babyjoe00069

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game.gcm and disc2.gcm

Hey bro would you happen to know how to get memory card emulation to work?? I use the setting in nintendont...i turn it on even use the multi mem function to on, but when I install the game to my usb hard drive, it auto boots, all my games start great, but none of them have a memory card inserted?? Please help me if you can??

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey bro would you happen to know how to get memory card emulation to work?? I use the setting in nintendont...i turn it on even use the multi mem function to on, but when I install the game to my usb hard drive, it auto boots, all my games start great, but none of them have a memory card inserted?? Please help me if you can??
After you changed the settings in Nintendont you have to launch a game. So put a small iso on sd card, change settings again and then launch the game, so that the settings will be saved

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Edit: or just put my nincfg.bin on your sd card
https://gbatemp.net/attachments/nincfg-zip.100480/

Editv2:well, no edit lol

Last edited by aarti,
Reactions: babyjoe00069

babyjoe00069

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After you changed the settings in Nintendont you have to launch a game. So put a small iso on sd card, change settings again and then launch the game, so that the settings will be saved

ok I did put a game on there just in case i will try that thank you very much for answering me so quickly I was nervous Id wait forever. Ill kepp you posted if it worked thanks again.

Reactions: aarti

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think you need ninmem.raw. u can get this with gcmm to get gci files, then use dolphin to add the files in raw format. I think there's an easier way though, but that's what I did. all saves work for me.

babyjoe00069

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Edit: or just put my nincfg.bin on your sd card
https://gbatemp.net/attachments/nincfg-zip.100480/

Editv2:well, no edit lol
cANT SEEM TO DOWNLOAD IT FOR SOME REASON

babyjoe00069

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes I was able , allthough your suggestion did work, I started a game with cvhanged settings and now each game I start has an option for memory card oh i have converted over 13 games so far. Thank you again, so I am assuming that wiiU still restarts when we exit the gamecube game we are playing right?? So we have to reenable the mocha or sig patch all over again every game we want to play??

Reactions: aarti

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes I was able , allthough your suggestion did work, I started a game with cvhanged settings and now each game I start has an option for memory card oh i have converted over 13 games so far. Thank you again, so I am assuming that wiiU still restarts when we exit the gamecube game we are playing right?? So we have to reenable the mocha or sig patch all over again every game we want to play??
Yes

babyjoe00069

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets hope we find a workaround to that 1 day im sure we will, but eh not too big of a deal, thank you so much each game is working just fine

Hey is progressive scan a good thing or a not so good thing, games ask if I want to enable it?? I couldnt really figure out exactly what it did??

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets hope we find a workaround to that 1 day im sure we will, but eh not too big of a deal, thank you so much each game is working just fine

Hey is progressive scan a good thing or a not so good thing, games ask if I want to enable it?? I couldnt really figure out exactly what it did??

progressive scan is good if your tv supports it. if you have hd tv, it should.

LPPanther

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There already is a workaround, CBHC lol.
Progressive Scan is 480p mode so yes, you want to use it.

babyjoe00069

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
progressive scan is good if your tv supports it. if you have hd tv, it should.
ok awesome man thank you for your answer as well, Forgive me for not responding to your previous help, I was about to once i finished these couple of questions. I got everythikng working great. I appreciate your help in the matter.

There already is a workaround, CBHC lol.
Progressive Scan is 480p mode so yes, you want to use it.
you mean a coldboot on haxchi, I do have the hombrew browser shortcut, I have haxchi installed into brain age, I havent got it to cold boot though?? Can I still do It??

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok awesome man thank you for your answer as well, Forgive me for not responding to your previous help, I was about to once i finished these couple of questions. I got everythikng working great. I appreciate your help in the matter.

you mean a coldboot on haxchi, I do have the hombrew browser shortcut, I have haxchi installed into brain age, I havent got it to cold boot though?? Can I still do It??

yes, but know the risks. I have cbhc myself for over 8 months. as long as you don't mess with the haxchi title, you should be safe.

LPPanther

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I would follow wiiu.guide I was just running mocha until today but I setup CBHC today and it's great.

Borsalino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know if GameShark works on WiiSXR?

Is it okay to remove the .cue file from my game backups? The menu looks dirty when I'm choosing a game.

Last edited by Borsalino,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: