ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

Fenririn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi! I have a problem, I cracked my 3DS XL lately, I installed Pokémon ultra moon and I try to work the cheat but it does not work. I do not know why. I put the old version of pokemon, put the plugins in the root of the SD, download the bootNTR selector of different version (the only version that still shows me the menu of NTR is the 3). Someone can help me ? Sorry for English but I'm French.

APEX PREDATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
its unusable since this update 11.8 came out for me i cant downgrade any more like i was doing i dont know why it wont work any more can i get some help to get this working again

Last edited by APEX PREDATOR,

APEX PREDATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
PLEASE BE CAREFUL EVERY ONE who uses this cause when you update to 11.8 like me you could lose this plugin like i have done but thanks to some one very kind on here she helped me get it working again beware you might lose this im not saying your gonna just that you might and end up in the same boat i was in take care when doing stupid updates

aQuaDoom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
PLEASE BE CAREFUL EVERY ONE who uses this cause when you update to 11.8 like me you could lose this plugin like i have done but thanks to some one very kind on here she helped me get it working again beware you might lose this im not saying your gonna just that you might and end up in the same boat i was in take care when doing stupid updates
How'd you make it work again?

APEX PREDATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
How'd you make it work again?
as i said in my post i put on my status on here that the plugin no longer work for me and someone on here got in touch and we started talking about what went wrong in the end she sent me some files and gave me wonderful advice and now its working fully again with no problems

aQuaDoom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
as i said in my post i put on my status on here that the plugin no longer work for me and someone on here got in touch and we started talking about what went wrong in the end she sent me some files and gave me wonderful advice and now its working fully again with no problems
Would you mind sharing the files? This might help some peeps like me having the same problem.

APEX PREDATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
i'll try to see if i can no promises k i think i did it right if not well nothing i can do these are the files she gave me they are zipped it tells you where to put them let me know if this helps also if you havent done it already try REinstalling this plugin thats what i tried as well in the end that was part of the solution
what exactly is your trouble on your end with this did it just stop working like mine did when i updated ? or is it something else then i can better help you if i know exactly what going on on your end

Attachments

• luma.zip
    132.4 KB · Views: 234
Reactions: aQuaDoom

aQuaDoom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i'll try to see if i can no promises k i think i did it right if not well nothing i can do these are the files she gave me they are zipped it tells you where to put them let me know if this helps also if you havent done it already try REinstalling this plugin thats what i tried as well in the end that was part of the solution
what exactly is your trouble on your end with this did it just stop working like mine did when i updated ? or is it something else then i can better help you if i know exactly what going on on your end
Thank you!

zpixelzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How can I disable this so I can play online without getting banned? Or can you use it online without any of the cheats being enabled since the ctrpf loads automatically.

Last edited by zpixelzz,

zpixelzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I updated to 11.8, where do I put these files? The plugin no longer works for me.

zpixelzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
when you download this it tells you where to put them have you down loaded this file ?

I downloaded the Luma.zip you attached on an earlier post. It has a Luma foler with a titles folder inside and a luma.firm which i guess goes on the root? There is no instructions.

(I'm on Luma 9.1)

Last edited by zpixelzz,

APEX PREDATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I downloaded the Luma.zip you attached on an earlier post. It has a Luma foler with a titles folder inside and a luma.firm which i guess goes on the root? There is no instructions.
thats right you put the files in the same luma file on your card and on the root of youre card try also UNinstalling and then RE in stalling the plugin DONT USE the ntr boot that goes with the plugin trust me it dont do any thing to help you

if this steps dont work send me a message on my profile instead of here

zpixelzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thats right you put the files in the same luma file on your card and on the root of youre card try also UNinstalling and then RE in stalling the plugin DONT USE the ntr boot that goes with the plugin trust me it dont do any thing to help you

if this steps dont work send me a message on my profile instead of here

Nope still not working and it won't let me comment on your profile. Could you say exactly what you did?

zpixelzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For Anyone who updated to 11.8 and was having problems I've attached the zip I used. Just backup your SD then format it to FAT32. Unzip the file and put it all on the root of your SD card and then copy back just your Nintento 3DS folder.

Attachments

• PKMN FIX.zip
    9.5 MB · Views: 293
Reactions: APEX PREDATOR

Graciano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything works, only thing I need help with is triggering a wild encounter on command. For example, if I wanted to catch a Pokemon that's exclusively found in UltraWilds, I'd have to trigger a wild pokemon encounter in grass (not found in Ultra Space) and the pokemon would then say where it was caught (kinda giving away it's illegitimate)

APEX PREDATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
For Anyone who updated to 11.8 and was having problems I've attached the zip I used. Just backup your SD then format it to FAT32. Unzip the file and put it all on the root of your SD card and then copy back just your Nintento 3DS folder.

my other old 3ds i tried what you said now i cant get it to work i replaced all the files in the zip but the plugin dont show up again just like when it stopped working on my 3ds xl old
my 3ds xl console is now broke so thats off to get replace cause i know they cant fix it its in two now so i can no longer use this plugin at all the old 3ds console im trying to get this to work on is on ofw 11.4 not 11.8 is that the reason why this plugin wont even show up now ?

zpixelzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
my other old 3ds i tried what you said now i cant get it to work i replaced all the files in the zip but the plugin dont show up again just like when it stopped working on my 3ds xl old
my 3ds xl console is now broke so thats off to get replace cause i know they cant fix it its in two now so i can no longer use this plugin at all the old 3ds console im trying to get this to work on is on ofw 11.4 not 11.8 is that the reason why this plugin wont even show up now ?

You need CFW for this to work. Yes the fix is for 11.8.

Last edited by zpixelzz,

SkyOc1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is anyone else having problems with this constantly crashing? It crashes almost every time I open a menu and half of the time after a battle (especially shaking grass Pokemon), also almost every single time a Pokemon evolves. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    fun fact
  • light27 @ light27:
    the first time i ever played on a wii u EVER was when I was getting my ear tubes removed
  • light27 @ light27:
    i was playing wii party
  • light27 @ light27:
    u*
  • light27 @ light27:
    but i only got to play for like
  • light27 @ light27:
    3 seconds
  • light27 @ light27:
    younger me would've never thought that I would have a wii u now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, i wanted a Wii u as a kid when i watched a Mario kart 8 commercial on tv
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had a Wii-U it sucked lol
    Even hacked it sucked lol
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    nah the Wii U wasn't bad
    +1
    the hardware is good
    The controller sucked
    it has good games, just not enough of them
    +1
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    the indie games on wii u were amazing though
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    and also some of nintendo's first party games
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    some of the best selling games on the switch are wii u ports (that are priced way too high
    like come on 60 for a game thats a decade old??)
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @ColdBlitz, i forgot breath of the wild released for the Wii u
    $60 for a game that's a decade old might be unheard of on PC but actually is not uncommon on consoles
    +1
    especially Nintendo because they only ever lower the price of games when they do a greatest hits/platinum hits/players choice re-release
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, and the HD collections released for 7th gen consoles too
    but they don't seem to have done any of those for the switch yet and maybe never will
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    I think we all forgot breath of the wild released for the wii u tbh
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, tbh the HD collections are more justified since they include more than just 1 game per copy
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, tbh the HD collections are more justified since they include more than just 1...