ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i ask guys if i i can put a cheat her like this in this plug in?View attachment 110544
You cannot add your own cheats yet, but soon. I do not plan to add this cheat to the plugin.

@AnalogMan sir can you add the 1 HP oponent pokemon? thanks...
Link to cheat? I’d be glad to add it.

What was your 3ds firmware again?
I think the Plugin Loader only works for firmware 11.4 and above...

Edit: oh... 11.2,try updating your system and make sure you already installed the latest b9s and Luma.
This is the correct answer.

Reactions: MallowMadness

qmansama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For me ultra wormholes can modify only color but can't change type of its.
Still normal type wormholes no ring, double rings or aurora double rings.

old3ds 11.6 Ultramoon ver.1.1

Rav3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't get this working for the old 3ds..

I got it working once but now it just won't work at all.

Digikitty21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I, like others, haven't been able to get this working on o3DS. I updated luma, replaced my boot.firm file, put the .plg file in luma/plugins/(title ID of Ultra Sun)/, and clicked "Enable Plugin Loader"(I made sure that my screen went green). I'm on the latest firmware, so I'm not sure what I've been doing wrong. Please help?

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I, like others, haven't been able to get this working on o3DS. I updated luma, replaced my boot.firm file, put the .plg file in luma/plugins/(title ID of Ultra Sun)/, and clicked "Enable Plugin Loader"(I made sure that my screen went green). I'm on the latest firmware, so I'm not sure what I've been doing wrong. Please help?
1.Did you try to rename your USUM plugin into plugin.plg ?
2.Are you only using that 1 plugin?
3.Try deleting the CTRPFData.bin if it exists.

Last edited by Vermil,

APEX PREDATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
need help i got this to work but now every time l try to go on line in the plaza it crashes my console completely have to turn it off its been working no problem upto now can any one help me

EDIT i deleted the CTRPFData.bin file but that dont help still crashes my system
PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME I REALLY NEED THIS TO WORK

EDIT 2 deleted all the plugin off my sd card to see if i could reinstall and get it to work but no such luck still when i go into the plaza try to go online THIS PLUGIN CRASHES MY CONSOLE COMPLETELY DONT USE THIS PLUGIN IT DONT WORK RIGHT
ALSO I CAN NEVER TURN THIS PLUGIN OFF DISABLE PLUGIN ONLY PUTS ME IN THE DEBUGGER MENU SO THATS USELESS

Last edited by APEX PREDATOR,

Katie Tamouzian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
need help i got this to work but now every time l try to go on line in the plaza it crashes my console completely have to turn it off its been working no problem upto now can any one help me

EDIT i deleted the CTRPFData.bin file but that dont help still crashes my system

EDIT 2 deleted all the plugin off my sd card to see if i could reinstall and get it to work but no such luck still when i go into the plaza try to go online THIS PLUGIN CRASHES MY CONSOLE COMPLETELY DONT USE THIS PLUGIN IT DONT WORK RIGHT
ALSO I CAN NEVER TURN THIS PLUGIN OFF DISABLE PLUGIN ONLY PUTS ME IN THE DEBUGGER MENU SO THATS USELESS

1. I'm pretty sure online is disabled for this plugin, hence why you're crashing. IIRC NTR prevents users from using cheats online.

2. How are you getting into the debugger menu? In the Rosalina Menu, Debugger is below "Enable/Disable Plugin Loader", are you sure you're not just pressing the debugger by accident?

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've been running everything just fine going into plaza/online several times never had any errors/crashes occur yet so your whole "DONT USE THIS PLUGIN IT DONT WORK RIGHT" thing is completely wrong.

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

Maybe you've done a lot of things to your game like: No outline-patch, Rom-hacks etc.... While using this plugin.
Correct me if I'm wrong, everyone

Heartcage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you've done a lot of things to your game like: No outline-patch, Rom-hacks etc.... While using this plugin.
Correct me if I'm wrong, everyone
The plugin works just fine with Supernova Sun/Penumbra Moon and the IPS patches. I've used all three at once without any issues.

BEAWESOME5000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, you all seem rather knowledgeable. I had been running a decrypted Pokemon Ultra Moon .3ds rom on my Citra Nightly emulator. Unfortunately, whenever I get to a particular part in the game where I must enter a Photo Shop, the Photo Shop blackscreens my game. XD The music keeps playing though. Anyways, I'm rather new to all of this, do any of you know where I could get a debug patch?

ninjistix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, you all seem rather knowledgeable. I had been running a decrypted Pokemon Ultra Moon .3ds rom on my Citra Nightly emulator. Unfortunately, whenever I get to a particular part in the game where I must enter a Photo Shop, the Photo Shop blackscreens my game. XD The music keeps playing though. Anyways, I'm rather new to all of this, do any of you know where I could get a debug patch?
that's more of a citra bug than a plugin bug, you might want to check the citra thread for that.

Heartcage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cheats aren't working...

Instant hatch, instant egg, for example...
"It's not working" doesn't help you or anyone else.
  • Which game are you playing?
  • Which game version are you on?
  • Which version of the framework are you using?
  • Which system model and version do you have?
  • Are you using NTR or the Luma plugin loader?
  • Do you see the green flash when you start the game?
  • If not, is the plugin in the correct folder?
  • Is it every cheat, or just specific ones?
You need to provide details, preferably as many as possible, or nobody will have any idea how anything could be going wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol