OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Just tried that, the main temp folder, and the one with 3dstool.exe
(it seems each time I run it, it gives me a new folder, and a new copy, I now have 14 copies :P)
PrdxfBr.png

I think this may just be an issue with my pc specifically.

Yeah, sorry about that... you'd use CCleaner :blush:

I think the same, I hope you have another one where try while I look how to give you a solution.

Laserschwert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Being new to the forums and having just started into the world of CFW and homebrew on my O3DS, I'd like to thank you for your fantastic tools! This makes things really a lot easier for newbies like me :)

Since your signature now shows you current plan of injectors with SNES being in there, would you consider adding one for BlargVC as well? That one allows us O3DS folks to create a VC-like experience via the BlargSNES emulator. The tools provided are great an all (thanks to Ryuzaki-MrL!), but somewhat clumsy and not nearly as clean and user-friendly as yours.

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for making this program now I can make those Roll Chan NES Injects I've been wanting to do for a while.

focusonme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AyanamiRei1 i think this has nothing to do with the injector. its because the integrated 3ds nes emulator. cause there are problems with romhacks. had the same result with a super mario hack for gb

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
If a ROM isn't compatible you'll know when you load it. If a CIA is created, the game functionality belongs to the emulator itself...
Anyway today I'll upload a new version that adds more compatibility (more accepted roms, not best emulation or less glitches)

Reactions: justinbug2

President Ose

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I was looking at this, and figured I'd make a few injects of games I play.

Unfortunately, when I put the CIA's on my SD card and tell FBI to install it, it goes through the motions like it's installing, but nothing changes. When I open the home menu, no new software appears and it seems to be doing pretty much nothing. Is it just because I'm choosing weird games, or am I doing something wrong?

Edit: The games I'm trying to install at present are
10 Yard Fight
Baseball
Choujin Ookami Senki - Warwolf

Last edited by President Ose,

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
So I was looking at this, and figured I'd make a few injects of games I play.

Unfortunately, when I put the CIA's on my SD card and tell FBI to install it, it goes through the motions like it's installing, but nothing changes. When I open the home menu, no new software appears and it seems to be doing pretty much nothing. Is it just because I'm choosing weird games, or am I doing something wrong?

Edit: The games I'm trying to install at present are
10 Yard Fight
Baseball
Choujin Ookami Senki - Warwolf
What CWF are you using?

President Ose

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think it doesn't have region free patches
Ah, balls.

It's unfortunate, because your program does make it super easy to make CIAs. I just wish I had more time. I'm going away for the week tomorrow morning and it involves a six hour car ride, during which time I'd have loved to play these games from my childhood.

President Ose

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try booting Homebrew Launcher, doesn't it have a region free launcher?
Yeah, it appears to, but the only title that shows up on it is my currently inserted card, which is Code of Princess.

Sorry, I've never used this beyond installing CIAs and just playing them.

EDIT

IT appears that they're on the installed software.

I can in fact launch and play them through FBI. They just don't show up in the home menu.

Last edited by President Ose,

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
New version 1.1!

What's new:
+ Added: more roms compatibility (still not even 99%)
+ Added: Game recognition. Most of official (non hacks/translated/HVC roms) now will be recognized and it'll auto-complete game name and publisher.
* More Stability™ (?)

Links in the OP!

Reactions: cots

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Here is what your program looks at with 150 dpi internal font size settings in Windows 7 x64 SP1. Of course I can just change the font size, but with 4k monitors becoming semi-standard I think if you can address this the better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.