ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS

Add the feature to patch already existing GBA CIAs to modify ghosting and color options?

• Yes

Votes: 73 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 433365

Trophies
XP
Hi there,

If it isn't too much trouble, could I get a link to the beta? I would like to inject something that makes use of the large save files. I know you had a PM in mind, but I can't do that since I previously browsed without an account, so my apologies for bumping this thread.

Thanks for your work!

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @Asdolo I wonder if you have any advice on specific Pokemon ROM hacks? I'm only having trouble with converting one of them to .CIA "Pokemon Adventures Red Chapter". With a really old version of the injector, I was able to at least get the CIA to boot properly (I don't remember what settings I used though). I tried using it with the Ultimate injector (Which I would like to take a minute to say works beautifully, so far with everything I've tried!) both with and without the sleep patch, tried letting the injector apply the IPS patch to the Fire Red rom, and tried changing the save type to "+RTC" but each time it hangs on the "GameBoy" screen. Any help would be very much appreciated :D

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Hey @Asdolo I wonder if you have any advice on specific Pokemon ROM hacks? I'm only having trouble with converting one of them to .CIA "Pokemon Adventures Red Chapter". With a really old version of the injector, I was able to at least get the CIA to boot properly (I don't remember what settings I used though). I tried using it with the Ultimate injector (Which I would like to take a minute to say works beautifully, so far with everything I've tried!) both with and without the sleep patch, tried letting the injector apply the IPS patch to the Fire Red rom, and tried changing the save type to "+RTC" but each time it hangs on the "GameBoy" screen. Any help would be very much appreciated :D
Try using the BETA of the New Super Ultimate Injector. PM @Asdolo for it.

Obnobs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an ETA on a full release? I sent a PM, but I'm not sure if he's still giving it out. I might just use an emulator, I really wanna play Pokemon again.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Is there an ETA on a full release? I sent a PM, but I'm not sure if he's still giving it out. I might just use an emulator, I really wanna play Pokemon again.
Just wait, he'll respond. The full release is scheculed for Soon/:tm:/20XX

Reactions: Obnobs

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not the Ultimate GBA VC Injector. The NEW SUPER ULTIMATE INJECTOR.
Yeah I have it..... That's the one I'm talking about See? I'm not THAT daft Lol.
upload_2017-9-26_18-18-47.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I might be a little offended you implied I didn't know what program I was using Lol. :P

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I have it..... That's the one I'm talking about See? I'm not THAT daft Lol.
View attachment 100383
Oh. Well, hmm... Have you tried without the IPS patch?

I might be a little offended you implied I didn't know what program I was using Lol.
Well, all you said was "the Ultimate Injector." That could literally mean any of Asdolo's injectors.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh. Well, hmm... Have you tried without the IPS patch?

Well, all you said was "the Ultimate Injector." That could literally mean any of Asdolo's injectors.
I did try it with them, without them, both versions of the supported 1M save types, tried letting the injector patch the ROM instead of using pre-patched, tried with the sleep patch and without as well. I pretty much exhausted the options I could meddle with on my own before asking in the thread. It's no biggie if I can't get it to work it just bothers me that it doesn't if that makes any sense Lol.

You're right, though as it was a direct message to the OP (and he sent me the program) I figured "Ultimate Injector" would suffice. Or at least if someone inquired I could tell them I meant the unreleased beta Lol. Sorry for the confusion.

RibShark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I sent a PM to @Asdolo for the beta but he closed the conversation without replying. Sure, if he doesn't want to give it to me that's fine but I would have at least liked a reply telling me so :ha:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: :creep: +1