ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS

Add the feature to patch already existing GBA CIAs to modify ghosting and color options?

• Yes

Votes: 73 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suicuark

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Sram or Flash patching will do. The Pokemon Hacks are a differnt matter. I posted the testing results in the wiki.
Pokemon glazed didnt work and even with patching with Asias81's tutorial save still doesnt work. And do GBA VCs have quicksaves?
In the wiki test there are 2 Pokemon Emeralds, Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon Emerald (U) what does that mean.

Last edited by Suicuark,
D

Deleted User

Pokemon glazed didnt work and even with patching with Asias81's tutorial save still doesnt work. And do GBA VCs have quicksaves?
In the wiki test there are 2 Pokemon Emeralds, Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon Emerald (U) what does that mean.

Pokemon Glazed, that´s an Pokemon Emerald Hack i haven´t tested yet. Unfortunatly most Emerald hacks work in emulators but not in VC.
The Pokemon Emerald entry with the info is a leftover from the original creator of the wiki list. I left it as an sort of memento. It has importent info after all. Pokemon Emerald (U) is short for USA Version.
You could look for an pre patched Pokemon Glazed Cia though. There should be plenty online.

Suicuark

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Pokemon Glazed, that´s an Pokemon Emerald Hack i haven´t tested yet. Unfortunatly most Emerald hacks work in emulators but not in VC.
The Pokemon Emerald entry with the info is a leftover from the original creator of the wiki list. I left it as an sort of memento. It has importent info after all. Pokemon Emerald (U) is short for USA Version.
You could look for an pre patched Pokemon Glazed Cia though. There should be plenty online.
I see, but arent the prepatched cias for a romhack made with the VC injector? Why cant mine work then?

D

Deleted User

I see, but arent the prepatched cias for a romhack made with the VC injector? Why cant mine work then?
They probably hex edited the save file system to enable saving. There are tutorials online. I once tried it myself but quickly lost interest. I´m waiting for improvements in mgba gba emulation. Oh, and i don´t know about quicksaves. What i do know, is that using the quicksaving in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team deletes your save file.

D

Deleted User

So... what's it for?
Well, ghosting means there are blurry images on screen. The ultimate gba vc injector patches the rom to prevent ghosting.

Attachments

• monitor1-740x650.jpg
    monitor1-740x650.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 163

Hylianzero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot, for the life of me, get Super Mario Advance 2 to work on my 3DS. Every time I install it and then open it on my console the screens just go black and I have to force power off. Any ideas?

D

Deleted User

Does your rom work in emulators?. Maybe it has an rom intro that is not supported.

D

Deleted User

And it still doesn´t work you say? That´s strange..
I have posted the settings that should work. Or you could download an pre patched Super Mario Advance 2 CIA.

Attachments

• Mario world 1.jpg
    Mario world 1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 205
  • mario world 2.jpg
    mario world 2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 186
Last edited by ,

Hylianzero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And it still doesn´t work you say? That´s strange..
I have posted the settings that should work. Or you could download an pre patched Super Mario Advance 2 CIA.

Thank you for your help. I noticed last night that all of my GBA CIAs aren't working... even ones I had played before. I can't load my DSTT from the game slot, nor from the slot 1 forwarder I have installed. I'm thinking my SD card may be going out or partially corrupted or something.

D

Deleted User

Thank you for your help. I noticed last night that all of my GBA CIAs aren't working... even ones I had played before. I can't load my DSTT from the game slot, nor from the slot 1 forwarder I have installed. I'm thinking my SD card may be going out or partially corrupted or something.
Your welcome.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't seem able to output a single cia from this tool. What am I missing? I configure everything and when I push "Finish" the program closes. No cia output.

More Info: 1.6b on Windows 10. Something around the 3d banner is exploding. If I try to export the banner.bin, crashes.
The offending code seems to be in the ImageProcessor.dll file since deleting it makes the program not crash, but it doesn't get any output either.

Is there any way I can provide a crash log or something?

Last edited by Urbanshadow,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: