ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS

Add the feature to patch already existing GBA CIAs to modify ghosting and color options?

• Yes

Votes: 73 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This???
505bf2f750e5e7def534d43505841384.jpg

I'm a bit of a noob with the hex stuff

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
Yes good job. I guess. But it shouldn't be too hard to use if you know how to use basic hex editor type stuff but i mean you have a tutorial to fix the problems so it shouldn't be too bad, but is just based on how much you know, or can learn to get far enough. :P

Trophies
Country
Canada
Yes good job. I guess. But it shouldn't be too hard to use if you know how to use basic hex editor type stuff but i mean you have a tutorial to fix the problems so it shouldn't be too bad, but is just based on how much you know, or can learn to get far enough. :P
Lol thanks. But how does that code in the tutorial the OP told me to follow match the one I finally found after a thousand years??
Oh my, look at me being a total noob again [emoji25]

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
I did this steps and now I have perfectly working FR/LG, R/S/E (all of them) with sleep patch included. The only "annoying" thing is that FR/LG have the "The save file is corrupted. The previous save file will be load" message after the main screen, but the game saves and loads just right (I mean, the message appears, but the save file work):

1. Grab all your roms and follow this guide.
2. Grab the patched roms created at step 1 and put them on my injector. My injector will say that the roms are not in the database, because we have modified them at step 1. Attention: when injecting R/S/E, CHECK RTC option at step 1.
3. Fill all the steps. Game name, publisher, create the icon and banner that you want.
4. In step 4 of the injector, generate a random Product code and a random Title ID. Make sure the Title ID don't match with an eshop one (use 3dsdb to do that). Set Ghosting Adjustment to 0xFF (None), Color Config to Original (no dark filter) and check Sleep patch.
5. Export the CIAs and install them. They should work as mines does.

About the boot time, idk how it's done, but I heard the 3DS copy the rom to an internal partition every time you boot the CIA, but I guess it don't copy it if the game it's already there (aka, the last one gba game played).
I hope someone could find way to disable the annoying message on FRLG like the one they did on RSE.

master_dbz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi !
I've already looked for a solution to prevent the GBA saves from vanishing but I couldn't find anything...
So correct me if I'm wrong : there are still some games that can't save, right ? I tried to make Spyro Season of Ice (EUR) work but no matter what I do, it keeps resetting the save after I quit the game.

Trophies
Country
Canada
well the game installs but it says the save data is corrupted
Well, I was testing the ROM on VBA and on my N3DSXL. I got the error on both emulators "Save Data is Corrupted". Then I noticed on VBA, in Options->Emulator->Save Type my save type was set to flash 64k. I switched it to 128k and it seemed to work perfectly fine. I found the 128k save type on the GBA injector, and I still get the corrupted save file message. It is almost 3AM here, and I am going to bed and I'll test it out later. I hope you get it working better than I do!

Last edited by OfficialBrony, , Reason: Sometimes, your grammer sucks

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i can't get this pokemon rom hack to work called pokemon vega it crashes after the title screen in the game the game works in vba but it won't work in this how do i fix it

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Rom hacks won't be in the databases. Does the injector automatically picks the options in step one? If so, what does it pick?

i maunaly picked the settings that firered uses and it worked on other rom hacks this one just crashes after the title screen for some reason

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here