ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS

Add the feature to patch already existing GBA CIAs to modify ghosting and color options?

• Yes

Votes: 73 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geneolgia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Svalbard
I've just sent you a PM. Welcome!
This application is amazing but i've been wondering if you have plans to add bcwav support, i mean this injector already supports custom icons and banners, and i would love to customize some of my gba injects.

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I built a beta version of my New Super Ultimate Injector, including @Aurora Wright's discoveries (for EEPROM 8K and Flash 1Mbit saves).

If you want to test it, please PM me!

Also, if you want to contribute to New Super Ultimate Injector translation into your language (or fix some dummy english expressions), please PM me too (current languages available: english, spanish and russian)!

Thanks to @Aurora Wright again, who literally explained and guided me on the implementation of her discoveries.
don't you need a new luma versions to use it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

AGB_FIRM is now 10/10. No SRAM patch needed now, no ghosting, no dark colors... This is amazing.
well no linking support but i don't see how you would emulate the link cable you might be able to emulate the wireless adapter

MegaBoyEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

well no linking support but i don't see how you would emulate the link cable you might be able to emulate the wireless adapter
That would need a rewrite of the AGB_FIRM. Probably doable, but way too much work, unfortunately :(

Reactions: seseiSeki

xianx_mf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Dear Asdolo, I'd love to beta test the new version of your injector. I have worked to get the other F-Zero gba games to my liking, but Climax always had me stumped.

P.S. I recommend that the ghosting options be changed to something like:

Option 1: no ghosting (FF)
Option 2: little ghosting (C0)
Option 3: average (80)
Option 4: custom (input box)

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't have cheats, multiplayer and slot-2 emulation for ds games (which is more a twl firm related).
None of those are even possible though. This isn't an emulator.

THIS IS NOT AN EMULATOR.

Reactions: Hozu

MegaBoyEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It isn't but you could still do slot 2 emulation since you can redirect ds games to run off sd card with the bootstrap
You are correct, the slot-2 emulation would be possible when using nds-bootstrap, and I'm sure this will be achieved one day.

What you should not expect is that nds-bootstrap access the save file from your injected GBA title. This will be very hard to accomplish.

Reactions: Hozu

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, we have slot 2 emulation on nods bootstrap? I've been looking for AR codes for years to fight the Slot 2 bosses in ZX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Nope. Not into gaming.