Homebrew [Release] Ugopwn

Xenocaulibur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me?

When I use NUS Download it says Download failed Specified key is not valid size for this algorithm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

player594

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH BOY I FIGURED IT OUT. Thanks to ScarletDreamz for pointing out the differences.
9b68960cac84c1db41d4424464d06e3a.jpg

So if anyone has the same freezing problem I have and has tried all the solutions and none of them have worked, First, turn off WiFi or delete your WiFi settings in the DSi System settings. Then, go to Flipnote, click the wrench or settings icon, turn off calendar and then keep pressing the right arrow until you find Erase Data. Select Erase Data. Then select System memory. Press Erase All Flipnotes. Do the same for SD Card. After that, put the ugopwn files and Boot.nds back into your SD card again. Try the exploit again. It should work this time.
The second Flipnote should look like the image below. I believe this is the signal that the exploit will work.

a050823f180c6cac8a1a459bce848669.jpg

From what I can tell, past data from using Flipnote or the calendar can stop the exploit from working. So if you have used Flipnote before and made some on your DSi, I recommend Erasing them all for the exploit to work. Don’t worry, as you have the option to back the notes into and SD card as well in the options. You can back them up on to a computer from there.

I tried your solution but it still isn't working. I still get two white screens and that's all.

Dr. Dew

Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
how is codes.txt supposed to Look? I keep getting an error in power shell and cant decrypt my nand? Says it doesnt trust twltool

incidentallyscribble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how is codes.txt supposed to Look? I keep getting an error in power shell and cant decrypt my nand? Says it doesnt trust twltool
It should look the same but with consoleid and cid entered. Make sure to keep the brackets and copy all the code to paste.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How do I do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you see a common key generator/grabber file anywhere?

Dr. Dew

Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
It should look the same but with consoleid and cid entered. Make sure to keep the brackets and copy all the code to paste.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you see a common key generator/grabber file anywhere?
like this?

"twltool nandcrypt --cid [7CC75B907C034D303046504100001500] --consoleid [08a2370313103108] --in nand_dsi.bin --out NAND_DEC.bin"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up