Homebrew [Release] Ugopwn

mironicurse

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You woudn't believe how i fixed. My flipnote always started on calendar, and once i changed that setting, it worked perfectly!
I think i should be mentioned in ugopwn readme or dsiguide.
Can somebody replicate that exploit isn't working with "start on calendar" turned on?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You woudn't believe how i fixed. My flipnote always started on calendar, and once i changed that setting, it worked perfectly!
I think i should be mentioned in ugopwn readme or dsiguide.
Can somebody replicate that exploit isn't working with "start on calendar" turned on?

Indeed it freeze, and the procedure its exactly the same i followed.
however i found one difference, when i entered to my flipnote studio, mine does not greet me with a calendar, nor saved data. that might have something to do with this.

Also, i totally hope that you do have the needed files in order to boot, also, what are you trying to boot exactly? what its your boot.nds file?

OH BOY I FIGURED IT OUT. Thanks to ScarletDreamz for pointing out the differences.
So if anyone has the same freezing problem I have and has tried all the solutions and none of them have worked, First, turn off WiFi or delete your WiFi settings in the DSi System settings. Then, go to Flipnote, click the wrench or settings icon, turn off calendar and then keep pressing the right arrow until you find Erase Data. Select Erase Data. Then select System memory. Press Erase All Flipnotes. Do the same for SD Card. After that, put the ugopwn files and Boot.nds back into your SD card again. Try the exploit again. It should work this time.
The second Flipnote should look like the image below. I believe this is the signal that the exploit will work.
From what I can tell, past data from using Flipnote or the calendar can stop the exploit from working. So if you have used Flipnote before and made some on your DSi, I recommend Erasing them all for the exploit to work. Don’t worry, as you have the option to back the notes into and SD card as well in the options. You can back them up on to a computer from there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8