Hacking [Release] The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki - Evolution Psvita

Azurestyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
:hrth: am happy, guren released his ao patch
is there anybody who working on English patch for Ao vita ? if so am not ruining the game story
when i testing zero no kiseke game i just ruined the game story :angry:

I think nobody is doing it xD, you are our last hope :(
Ps: what tools did you use to insert the translation on the vita iso?

Last edited by Azurestyle,

Skaidus

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Boy, did you read me?

I talked with the guy who did zero evo and he said the same day the patch was published that he was going to do it.

So...

YES, THERE IS SOMEONE WORKING ON THE PATCH

jimkage

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
TBH, if he replied to you with the exactly same words you mentioned it's more likely that he wasn't very interested. lol

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
THERE IS NO TOOL AND I JUST USE OTHERS METHOD TO MAKE PATCH FAST LESS BUG AND LESS FREEZE ETC AND I AM JUST CHECKING VITA AND PSP ISO DIFFERENT BUT I THINKS MAIN PROBLEM WILL BE SCENA FILES
IT'S TAKES MONTHS BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY XLS FILES OR I SAY LEAK TRANSLATION PROJECT FILES IF I HAVE IT, IT'S GOING TO WORK FAST I GUESS IT'S TAKES 2 MONTH OR 1 MONTH TO MAKE VITA PATCH :sad:

Azurestyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Boy, did you read me?

I talked with the guy who did zero evo and he said the same day the patch was published that he was going to do it.

So...

YES, THERE IS SOMEONE WORKING ON THE PATCH

I dont know if there is some misunderstanding but "the guy who did zero evo" is asking if there is someone working on it.. in the last page .. XD did you read him?

boroxs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
THERE IS NO TOOL AND I JUST USE OTHERS METHOD TO MAKE PATCH FAST LESS BUG AND LESS FREEZE ETC AND I AM JUST CHECKING VITA AND PSP ISO DIFFERENT BUT I THINKS MAIN PROBLEM WILL BE SCENA FILES
IT'S TAKES MONTHS BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY XLS FILES OR I SAY LEAK TRANSLATION PROJECT FILES IF I HAVE IT, IT'S GOING TO WORK FAST I GUESS IT'S TAKES 2 MONTH OR 1 MONTH TO MAKE VITA PATCH :sad:

before going to ao evo or anything, did you have a plan to translated the extra sub quest on vita version by any chance??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i mean extra quest in zero evo

Skaidus

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I dont know if there is some misunderstanding but "the guy who did zero evo" is asking if there is someone working on it.. in the last page .. XD did you read him?
Ehh no. He published the patch here

If you had read the first post, you would know that superninja2525 created the patch. I contacted him.

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
before going to ao evo or anything, did you have a plan to translated the extra sub quest on vita version by any chance??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i mean extra quest in zero evo

i can use google translate to make extra quest but it's no fun see in picture
wweew.jpg

HoldingBack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd just like to ask again, is there any way of using this translation on the PC version?

Currently the PC version only has the really old 'leaked' patch. Someone in this thread compared it to yours and yours is vastly superior - is there any way to use your translation on the PC version? Or do you have any plans to do this?

jimkage

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Current translation edit from Geofront team is at 70%, just wait a bit more and you'll be able to play a very nice edited and fixed Zero no Kiseki, 1980x1080 res and 60 fps unlocked. It will probably be out by the end of the year or early next year, at this point if you haven't played Zero no Kiseki yet there should be no need to rush.

HoldingBack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Current translation edit from Geofront team is at 70%, just wait a bit more and you'll be able to play a very nice edited and fixed Zero no Kiseki, 1980x1080 res and 60 fps unlocked. It will probably be out by the end of the year or early next year, at this point if you haven't played Zero no Kiseki yet there should be no need to rush.

Trying as hard as I can to not sound entitled, another 6 months isn't really waiting 'a bit'. I and many others are immensely grateful that they're taking the time to make such a stellar job of it but I know I'm not alone in wishing they'd just upload the parts as they go rather than waiting to release a super perfect 100% playtested patch - I know there are many hardcore fans who want the absolute premium experience, which is great and of course that should be welcomed, but there are also some people like me who would just like a decent translation (which the 'leaked' patch isn't) so they can continue with the games without spoiling Zero/Azure (which I've heard are the best, story wise). This seems perfect for that... except it's only been added to vita!

Last edited by HoldingBack,
Reactions: tet666

jimkage

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's not about being entitled or all that hardcore faggotry, it's the same leaked script from about a year ago but very slightly edited, like 3% it's not even a full 5% editing. It's very far from "decent." If you have post poned to play the game for the past year, you might as well wait a little bit more, if you got into the series mood NOW and want to play Zero and then Ao, just play the curently leaked patch you can find in any place.

shonosuke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's not about being entitled or all that hardcore faggotry, it's the same leaked script from about a year ago but very slightly edited, like 3% it's not even a full 5% editing. It's very far from "decent." If you have post poned to play the game for the past year, you might as well wait a little bit more, if you got into the series mood NOW and want to play Zero and then Ao, just play the curently leaked patch you can find in any place.

very far from decent? Not all sentences flow correctly but it is good enough to fully understand the story and characters which makes it decent

Reactions: Sigma_Phi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock