Thailand
    Thank you very much
    But I don't know How to patch this game
    Can anyone help me please?

2. tet666

tet666 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The

True a small improvement is still an improvement, i started playing Zero on pc with the current version since i don't want to wait any longer now that a pretty decent AO translation is out as well, Geofront are getting slower and slower with their efforts and their last status update only added another 10% after half a year so if they continue at this pace and add a QA phase after they finish like they said end of 2019/start of 2020 sounds like a good estimate for a release and i can always replay the game then since i will have probably forgotten half of it anyway.

Last edited by tet666, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Kleyon

Kleyon GBAtemp Regular

France
    To use it with a NoNpDrm dump is a bit harder :

1 - Install NoNpDrm v1.00 dump (I suppose you know how to do that)
    2 - Using VitaShell go to app folder, place selection on PCSG00042 folder, press triangle and select "Open decrypted"
    3 - Select data.psarc, data0.psarc, data1.psarc and eboot.bin (using square) again press triangle and select "Copy files"
    4 - Get back to ux0 root, press triangle and select "paste files"
    5 - Send those files to your computer on a folder of your choice
    6 - Use command line to delete system attribute to those files : attrib -s data.psarc (etc, on each file)
    7 - Apply xDelta patches for PSARC files (some are on translation v1.0 patch others on translation v1.1 patch, so download both from first post)

BUT you can't apply xDelta patch for eboot from translation patch. Instead use the one I provide here (I manually patched NoNpDrm/FAGDec eboot and generated xDelta patch, everything should be fine using that patch, game is launching and translation is okay that far, I must admit I didn't test the whole game).

Once you have 3 PSARC files and eboot patched, back to your Vita, create a PCSG00042 folder on rePatch folder and paste files on it (of course you'll need rePatch reDux0 plugin latest version).

So you'll need PFS decrypted files to be patched (PSARC and eboot) NOT FAGDec decrypted ones ! What steps I wrote are about...

Link to NoNpDrm v1.00 eboot xDelta patch : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MH2VcM6uXqxgZzvyn8Egrx1QzXUg2Oes

All credits goes to TheRadziu & froid_san for teaching me how to patch NoNpDrm/FAGDec eboot! But if there's any bug it's my fault :rofl2:

Last edited by Kleyon, Aug 29, 2018 - Reason: Link updated to fixed xDelta patch
    RussiaSushi, swosho and ZinnrotRitter like this.
  4. ZinnrotRitter

ZinnrotRitter Member
    Newcomer

Japan
    Which eboot bin that you choose as the source file? I tried using NoNpDRM one, NoNpDRM with attrib -s and from FAGDec. But all of that ended up with invalid_input

5. Kleyon

Kleyon GBAtemp Regular

France
    Just decrypted eboot v1.00 from NoNpDrm dump : like I said use VitaShell to decrypt eboot not FAGDec it must be the eboot.bin not the eboot.bin.elf. After I generated the patch I tested it on that eboot then compared manually patched and xDelta patched eboot = no difference.

Edit : My bad I forgot to credit translation original author! Without him it would not be possible to port it.

Last edited by Kleyon, Aug 28, 2018
  6. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    Ok, so thanks to you @EvilGoku now has less work.

Hows Ao patch, Goku?

7. Kleyon

Kleyon GBAtemp Regular

France
    You're welcome, reading your comment I decided to read previous comments. I just realise EvilGoku said he will do eboot near September. Hope he won't be disappointed and will really think it's less work for him.
    I want to add, like I said on comment where I posted patched eboot, that I just learned how to port it (porting a patched Mai eboot to FAGDec/NoNpDrm), it's not that hard and it's not so easy neither but compared to what EvilGoku already done it's nothing.
    Well this is my first ported eboot and I just hope there isn't any bug. Anyway I'm pretty confident on how I edited it. I wait some feedbacks on it and will try to port other Mai modded eboots.

I saw others comments talking about patching PSARC files before eboot was ported. He was right, you can easily patch PFS decrypted PSARC/CPK files with this kind of xDelta patches, but a part will still untranslated since a part is inside eboot file. To be honest this far that's how I patched Mai translations to NoNpDrm (so without eboot). But that way it isn't complete. That's why I plan to check previous translations I used on NoNpDrm content to port eventual modded eboots.

And to conclude, modding NoNpDrm eboot is pretty recent, due to rePatch reDux0 2.71 and CompPacks, and of course FAGDec. Thanks to all of those who worked on it!

Edit: Link I posted previously has been updated to a fixed xDelta patch for PFS decrypted NoNpDrm eboot.bin v1.00. Please download it again.

Changelog:
    - 1 hexadecimal value was still corresponding to a "." when it must be a " "
    - An "Achmnts" term has been forgotten
    - 12 "." have been zero'd out

Feedbacks are welcome but since I shortened patched Mai eboot to match offsets of FAGDec one and compared them, I can now assure those were the only existing differences on offsets concerned by translation.

Last edited by Kleyon, Aug 29, 2018
    swosho likes this.
  8. Intimidator88

Intimidator88 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Any updates on the Ao patch? Trying my best to wait for it and play it over the PSP version.

9. supermist

supermist GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Same here. I'd normally jump into the pc version but the whole thing with slow down, no native 60 fps and difficulty getting a gamepad working has deterred me for now.

10. EvilGoku

OP EvilGoku Advanced Member
    Newcomer

hey guys sorry to say am not working on ao because ao pc version is the best it's has full voice and good graphic
    supermist i have ps3 controller and it is working fine
    it's waste of time working on ao psvita version i hope you understand have a nice day

jimkage likes this.
  11. Stepperer

Stepperer Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Serbia, Republic of
    And that's all she wrote. And if you want portability over any good graphics and full voice... well... sucks to be you

12. Burai-ha

Burai-ha GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
    The "full voice" actually comes from the Vita version.
    The PC version didn't have those voices originally, they have just been added through an unofficial patch.

swosho likes this.
  13. Intimidator88

United States
    Well that's unfortunate. Wonder if there's anyone else who would be willing to do it then. I wonder if @the database could when he's finished with The 3rd? I'm sure he's getting burnt out after doing the all 3 Trails games though.

Last edited by Intimidator88, Sep 6, 2018
  14. supermist

supermist GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Can you share how you got your controller working with Ao? Thanks!

15. hug0-a7x

hug0-a7x GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Brazil
    OMG, thanks, thanks :D

16. Stepperer

Stepperer Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Serbia, Republic of
    I'm afraid not - he said himself, he would only work with them if XSEED will make an "official" localization

17. wakabayashy

wakabayashy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    so sad

PortableGuy likes this.
  18. supermist

supermist GBAtemp Fan

United States
  19. wakabayashy

wakabayashy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    it's not a problem to play on pc, the guys want to play on vita but thanks anyway

20. Intimidator88

United States
    I enjoy the updated visuals, voice acting and portability that all come with the Vita version but if that's not an option, will play the PSP version on my Vita. Thanks to @EvilGoku for least trying.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Release], Evolution, Legend