Hacking [Release] The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki - Evolution Psvita

Burai-ha

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
very far from decent? Not all sentences flow correctly but it is good enough to fully understand the story and characters which makes it decent

No. Character development is heavily dependent on the way every character expresses himself and a translation in which "not all sentences flow correctly" will never be able to do it justice.

It's completely fine to play this unpolished translation, obviously. Everyone can experience the game the way he wants. But don't say that you understand it "fully", because that's not true.

ripint

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd just like to ask again, is there any way of using this translation on the PC version?

Currently the PC version only has the really old 'leaked' patch. Someone in this thread compared it to yours and yours is vastly superior - is there any way to use your translation on the PC version? Or do you have any plans to do this?
I am also interested in this translation, if OP could upload the scena files it would vastly improve the PC version of the game.

D

Deleted User

If there's a way to extract the scena and text files? Though the files format on Vita could be completely different.
They are different on vita. There harder to work with. It would be easier to work with the psp version.

ripint

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either way, I'm sure it would be helpful if we could get our hands on them. I tried figuring out decompressing the xdelta patches to no avail. It's not like it could do any harm, anyhow. Especially considering that the translation is much better than the currently available one.

ZinnrotRitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Since i am not seeing anything regarding eboot patch for repatch, i want to ask will this translation updated so it can be applied to Original games or NoNpDRM using repatch?

ZinnrotRitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Can't you just use the maidump version?
I already played this game in japanese before back at 2014 so I wondering if I can play new game plus with my save file from back then and I don't know if that save is working with mai or not and from what i heard that mai sometimes has a problem with save file or when you just sleep the vita. Seeing I usually just put the game and vita into sleep mode when I not playing its seems kinda hard for me if the mai bug appear.

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah in working I guess 4 % too slow hmmm but tou can wait it or play on psp it;$ your choice
Slow progress why ?
1.my old tools are deleted dont know how maybe accidentally deleted
2 it:$ hard to inject to.psvita dont.have source file

Reactions: Deleted User

Firestar292

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah in working I guess 4 % too slow hmmm but tou can wait it or play on psp it;$ your choice
Slow progress why ?
1.my old tools are deleted dont know how maybe accidentally deleted
2 it:$ hard to inject to.psvita dont.have source file

I'm interested to look into doing this myself, do you have a link to any tools you used for this patch to save me some time?

ZinnrotRitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Since Evilgoku just said that he already deleted his old tools and can't make the eboot mod for NoNpDRM. Is there anyone that can make it and willing to do it? or at least is there a way to convert a modded Mai eboot into modded eboot that can be applied to Repatch?

moonblood666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since Evilgoku just said that he already deleted his old tools and can't make the eboot mod for NoNpDRM. Is there anyone that can make it and willing to do it? or at least is there a way to convert a modded Mai eboot into modded eboot that can be applied to Repatch?
But he didn't say that he won't continue working on the game, it is just a slower process than with Zero. I'm sure he hasn't given up on it. Let's be patient.

Last edited by moonblood666,

ZinnrotRitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
But he didn't say that he won't continue working on the game, it is just a slower process than with Zero. I'm sure he hasn't given up on it. Let's be patient.
Well i am not talkin about ao tho, and since this is still zero thread i think i dont need to said that i reffer to zero eboot right?

EvilGoku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well am going to ksa for 1 month
Afterhat
1 working on zero eboot ( its a pain in as.. )
and then again Ao secena files
Have nice day

Reactions: wakabayashy

moonblood666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well i am not talkin about ao tho, and since this is still zero thread i think i dont need to said that i reffer to zero eboot right?

Maybe there is something I don't understand about re-patch, but at least for the maidump version you only need the patched psarc file technically. The only thing that stays untranlsted is the main title menu as far as I can tell, the game's script is fully translated. Can't you just throw the psarc file into the re-patch folder? Again, it's just a speculation as I haven't used re-patch yet. Does it need an Eboot placed there?

ZinnrotRitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Well am going to ksa for 1 month
Afterhat
1 working on zero eboot ( its a pain in as.. )
and then again Ao secena files
Have nice day

If you will really do that then thank you very much, it will help those who already has FW 3.65+ that want to play zero with this patch. Because from what i heard from FC trans tread, to play the translation game it is need to have the modded eboot that supported by re-patch

Maybe there is something I don't understand about re-patch, but at least for the maidump version you only need the patched psarc file technically. The only thing that stays untranlsted is the main title menu as far as I can tell, the game's script is fully translated. Can't you just throw the psarc file into the re-patch folder? Again, it's just a speculation as I haven't used re-patch yet. Does it need an Eboot placed there?

Ofc to have the full trans, if you ask about that then ask yourself who asking The database from FC trans thread multiple times for him to make the eboot for mai.

moonblood666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ofc to have the full trans, if you ask about that then ask yourself who asking The database from FC trans thread multiple times for him to make the eboot for mai.

It I'm just trying to give you helpful advice. And actually I didn't know how re-patch worked in the first place. After some reading I came to the conclusion: If for instance Sora 3rd comes JUST as a re-patch patch without a mai eboot, I'll just play it with the unpatched eboot. I've tried it with Zero, only patching the psarc files. The only thing that the eboot translates is the main menu, every dialogue and stuff is in English. There is no need to give EvilGoku more trouble than he already has with patching Ao. If it was easy and unproblematic, it would be another story.

moonblood666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@EvilGoku

Flame (the editor of Ao no Kiseki's translation) has released a new and fully edited version of the fan translation of Ao no Kiseki:

https://heroesoflegend.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=362&p=3438#p3438

Perhaps you can ask him if he would share his source files with you to make it much more easy for you to insert the translation into Evo!?

Edit: he also wrote "Tools and sources coming soon!" So maybe he will also release the source files as well. Would be amazing. Especially if it helps you with your work.

Skaidus

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yeah please @EvilGoku bring the patched eboot for zero no kiseki and ao (from the start, no need to maidump having repatch) for nonpdrm repatch

I have been looking a way to do it but I cant. And it would be perfect.

Last edited by Skaidus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The tots through Tina quotes are Napoleon. No free drinks and the big brown finger are Greasy...