ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 514,648
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi !
Thank for this plugin !
My question : How work a Pokemon Spawner please?
If i press Y button i don't have instructions

Thanx for your help!
Once a pokemon is enabled hold select while walking in tall grass until the scene starts

Reactions: TitQuentin

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
It removes the black borders from the characters to every other object in the game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The plugin can destroy your save if you enable the master ball cheat. By that I mean all of your slots get invaded by master balls and you won't be able to remove theme, throw theme away, or sell theme.

If that is correct, then why would it be included? :s

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please note that even though this source is open, it doesn't mean that you can just copy it. You won't be able to use it unless you make some significant changes and comply with the licence
I will use it however I'd like and that includes creating variations of the plugin. If you meant to say I could not distribute or clone the repository without making significant changes or abiding by the license, that I would understand and agree to.

Last edited by DocKlokMan,
D

Deleted User

OP
I will use it however I'd like and that includes creating variations of the plugin. If you meant to say I could not distribute or clone the repository without making significant changes or abiding by the license, that I would understand and agree to.
You're free to do what you want if its for personal use. I only mentioned the second bit in case you had plans to release a variation of this as your own work. That is why I mentioned the licence and the changes. I apologize for the confusion. A little bit of extra elaboration there would have helped.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're free to do what you want if its for personal use. I only mentioned the second bit in case you had plans to release a variation of this as your own work. That is why I mentioned the licence and the changes. I apologize for the confusion. A little bit of extra elaboration there would have helped.
Thank you for the clarification. I don't plan on distributing it or claiming ownership of it. Just re-arragned some codes, removed the ones I wasn't going to use and modified some of the existing ones to suit my wants. It is only for personal use. Thank you again for releasing the source, it was a learning experience.

D

Deleted User

OP
We just released a huge update thanks to @Nanquitas he was kind enough to work on a custom Pokemon Spawner for each of you to use! You can now spawn the first 721 Pokemon with ease!

If you would like you can download the update from the original download link in the OP

k6xfb.png

ofc2p.png

Last edited by ,

Hylianzero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once a pokemon is enabled hold select while walking in tall grass until the scene starts
Any idea when Pokemon past 251 will be usable with this cheat?

Edit: Guess I should have finished the page. Looks like 721 are active now. Still waiting for the new ones though.

Last edited by Hylianzero,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1