ROM Hack [RELEASE] Story of Seasons Save Editor

Angely

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah I'm at Fall 20 on year one and you can't get Eda's events after Winter 1. To trigger them you need 5000 friendship and like 500 reputation I think?? I think I'm fine on friendship but I'm running behind on reputation, so I figured I'd just crack my save file open and change it myself. It's worth a shot I suppose!

Ah ic, I think you can check the 1st post & if I remember you could edit pretty much anything crucial to the game, but did you try doing conquest & did you won a field if so if you won like 5x tgen you'll have 500 rep for sure. Shipping things, rival events also gived you reputation. I think 500 was pretty easy to get you might've gotten it without knowing. Sadly I never got until Winter 1 ,since I lost my file around the time you're now. Now I' ve to start all over xD. I'd say be careful with the editor, since editing to much may corrupt your file. I will check it later.

Last edited by Angely,

blu-canary

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.blu-canary.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Ah ic, I think you can check the 1st post & if I remember you could edit pretty much anything crucial to the game, but did you try doing conquest & did you won a field if so if you won like 5x tgen you'll have 500 rep for sure. Shipping things, rival events also gived you reputation. I think 500 was pretty easy to get you might've gotten it without knowing. Sadly I never got until Winter 1 ,since I lost my file around the time you're now. Now I' ve to start all over xD. I'd say be careful with the editor, since editing to much may corrupt your file. I will check it later.

Eda doesn't own any fields right now so I can't conquest her :(

I'll probably try and earn the event myself for a little bit longer before resorting to save modding haha. Sounds like it's worth a shot! Thank you!

RysanOtaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi why does SavedataFiler keep saying CTR card is broken i started out and finished the tutorial but i can't extract

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone? I assume it wouldn't work to import my US save onto my EU game?:P

I tried converting my .3dz US Save to EU cia. But when I tried playing the EU version the game said that the save is corrupted and it deleted it. I think its not possible sadly.

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I tried converting my .3dz US Save to EU cia. But when I tried playing the EU version the game said that the save is corrupted and it deleted it. I think its not possible sadly.
Aaw. Such a shame. I have over 110 hours played and did not feel like starting over from scratch. Oh, well. Perhaps one day someone figures something out.

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
uhm, how are you guys able to extract your SoS EU file? I use SaveManager for my US save (cartridge), and it works just fine, but when I try to use it with my EU save (eShop), it freezez on the red screen when booting SaveManager and nothing happens :(

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
uhm, how are you guys able to extract your SoS EU file? I use SaveManager for my US save (cartridge), and it works just fine, but when I try to use it with my EU save (eShop), it freezez on the red screen when booting SaveManager and nothing happens :(
Ah damn, that sucks. I used SaveManager myself but I got the EU one physical. I really hate that 9.6 crypto-thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...