ROM Hack [RELEASE] Story of Seasons Save Editor

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I upload it here so you can use? :o

I'm assuming your 3DS is modded in someway that allows to use a save dumper like SVDT or a homebrew alternative.
Just run those, dump your save, put the SD card in your computer (or use FTP or the SD card transfer service), then upload them as attachments here or upload them to mediafire/mega and PM them

Last edited by DesuIsSparta,

ToonRudy

Trophies
XP
Country
Good news for everyone waiting. After an entire day figuring out the offset differences between US & EU, I've figured out the item offset difference is +0x58 US->EU
A few more are jotted down on a spreadsheet.. If Alex doesn't add it, i'll PR it on GitHub.
omg yes, i need an item editor for eu saves :D

Alex193a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Good news for everyone waiting. After an entire day figuring out the offset differences between US & EU, I've figured out the item offset difference is +0x58 US->EU
A few more are jotted down on a spreadsheet.. If Alex doesn't add it, i'll PR it on GitHub.

Already found but yesterday GitHub didn't work so I was unable to release the new version.
Did you find other offsets? I Have found some for animal editor but it doesn't work well for now

Reactions: JosebaBasque

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already found but yesterday GitHub didn't work so I was unable to release the new version.
Did you find other offsets? I Have found some for animal editor but it doesn't work well for now

Yes I found other offsets. The reason the animal editor probably doesn't work for you, is because the section's offsets are not just just off by a certain amount, they might even be more different than that due to string lengths. I haven't tested that yet, but I've at least figured out where most of those offsets are.

Most important to me, though, was the Item Editor as well as Shop and Vendor

ToonRudy

Trophies
XP
Country
When I open Item Editor on v.1.7.7 what should I do to save items? I put x99 bricks, then I close the windows, and I haven't got x99 bricks :(

Alex193a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello good when I give the button to unlock the country of ice in the app , in the game not the store I get.

I did not understand, send me a private message in Spanish I speak Spanish too.

When I open Item Editor on v.1.7.7 what should I do to save items? I put x99 bricks, then I close the windows, and I haven't got x99 bricks :(

I know ... I'm looking for another EUR save and one USA save to do more tests and fix the problem.

Reactions: ToonRudy

MartyDreamy

Would you do anything for me?
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
I forked the repo and made some changes to make it compatible with EUR save.
It still a WIP but if you want to try something like money editor this is the link: https://github.com/Alex193a/SOSSEE/releases/

SOSSEE = Story Of Seasons Save Editor EUR lol

Make a save backup before!

P.S.: My SOSSE version works only with EUR save file
I LOVE YOU

Ameider

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Edit/ I already managed to get the money, I just should have tried harder at the beginning. No need for help anymore!

I'm trying to hack with my mac :unsure: Is it even possible and if it is, what am I supposed to do now? The only thing I want to hack is to get max money. That shouldn't be very hard, right? Thanks!
Xamarin.png

Last edited by Ameider,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong