ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

L-A-R-A

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello...
first sorry for my Englisch it´s noch good.
I need Help.
If I will unpack the zip file acnlram shown me that the symbol of the Explorer . Then it does not work with the other steps that I must then make to hack my game

Sivir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I can't get the building seeder to work no matter what.
All of the other hacks work completely fine (I use gardener and grass seeder daily). I have also used the PWP unlocker successfully.
The problem is every time I try the building seeder it just simply does not work. I put the 100 coin down, go into a building, set up my inventory accordingly which I know I'm doing right, scan the QR and then the browser crashes. Upon going back in game, the 100 coin is still there and nothing has changed, so it seems to me it just isn't even executing at all.
Any help would be appreciated.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
So I can't get the building seeder to work no matter what.
All of the other hacks work completely fine (I use gardener and grass seeder daily). I have also used the PWP unlocker successfully.
The problem is every time I try the building seeder it just simply does not work. I put the 100 coin down, go into a building, set up my inventory accordingly which I know I'm doing right, scan the QR and then the browser crashes. Upon going back in game, the 100 coin is still there and nothing has changed, so it seems to me it just isn't even executing at all.
Any help would be appreciated.
Some of the tools still require you to copy a file to the SD card.

astrowl1997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i tried to do the item creator, it just didnt work at all. i tried resetting my browser settings and all and followed the pictures as a test. what should i do?

mystiko111

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It stopped working for me!
I didn't update my 3DS and everything worked fine for me, but since yesterday no QR code is working and I also can extract or install my savegame.
Am I the only one?

Onzy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
When launch my game, the train is blocked
and an error come on Home menu
I try : A + B + Y + X but it does not work
What to do?

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
When launch my game, the train is blocked
and an error come on Home menu
I try : A + B + Y + X but it does not work
What to do?
You're probably not holding ABXY at the right time. It's SUPPOSED TO WORK, because when the game loads, it checks if A+B+X+Y is being held BEFORE it loads the save file, so it works even if your file is corrupted. IMMEDIATELY when the Nintendo 3DS screen appears, hold A+B+X+Y. If you can't get the timing down, you can delete the save file manually if you have the digital version.

Onzy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You're probably not holding ABXY at the right time. It's SUPPOSED TO WORK, because when the game loads, it checks if A+B+X+Y is being held BEFORE it loads the save file, so it works even if your file is corrupted. IMMEDIATELY when the Nintendo 3DS screen appears, hold A+B+X+Y. If you can't get the timing down, you can delete the save file manually if you have the digital version.

Thank you , That still does not. How can I remove it manually?

astrowl1997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a very sad story. Does any other tool work? If they do, try removing EVERYTHING in your inventory, then following the images. Worked for me.

yeah all the other tools that ive tried work (save backup, daily dose, bell maxer, medal maxer, duplication). and i also tried removing everything from my inventory and followed the images.

TeenageFrankenstein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please help me? I've been trying to add a second town plaza but it just doesn't work. I set up my inventory exactly how the instructions say and place the 100 coins where I want the tree and it won't appear. It's on the list of buildings in the ram editor but it doesn't appear in game. I've tried the PWP trick and that doesn't work either. Does any one have any suggestions?

usagimon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's not working for me!
I got it to work on my boyfriend's 3DS last weekend and I had a swell time.

Today, I acquired a friend's 3DS and updated it to ver. 9.4.0-12U.
I reformatted the entire 3DS, and nothing seems to work.

What should I do? What am I doing wrong? ;_;

EDIT: erased browser data too, like OP suggested.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
It's not working for me!
I got it to work on my boyfriend's 3DS last weekend and I had a swell time.

Today, I acquired a friend's 3DS and updated it to ver. 9.4.0-12U.
Unfortunately your browser version is a version that won't work with this, so you've got no luck :/ Ninjhax 2.0 was just released yesterday, so you might have some luck if someone makes a CIA installer but for now you're screwed :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    Karma177 @ Karma177: do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea? trying to...