ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

XAlucarDX454

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i messed up and picked up a bunch of mannequins on my new 3ds town with a digital copy of the game. So i cant trash or sell them or get rid of them at all except to put them in my closet... Anyway to make a qr code for my 2ds cartidge game to run that lets me pick up anything and than i can go to my digital new 3ds xl town and pick them up one by one and i can delete them from my pockets with the editor once theyre held by my hacked town 2ds townee? Thanks for the thought any help would be awesome im not trying to restart my game or lose closet space...

D

Deleted User

So i messed up and picked up a bunch of mannequins on my new 3ds town with a digital copy of the game. So i cant trash or sell them or get rid of them at all except to put them in my closet... Anyway to make a qr code for my 2ds cartidge game to run that lets me pick up anything and than i can go to my digital new 3ds xl town and pick them up one by one and i can delete them from my pockets with the editor once theyre held by my hacked town 2ds townee? Thanks for the thought any help would be awesome im not trying to restart my game or lose closet space...

Have you tried dumping them on other villagers by mailing the mannequins to them?

XAlucarDX454

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried dumping them on other villagers by mailing the mannequins to them?
no but i figured it would just gray them out like it does when i try to trash or sell them... ill try it though

Im able to access my microsd card now as im trying to maybe backup up my physical cartridge and somehow put the digital save onto the physical cartridge just long enough to mod it and then remove it and put it back onto the sdcard

TheBeesKnees_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used this hack and now I can't talk to Kapp'n! I did this hack back in March and used it exactly 3 times, yet not once did I use it even on the beach. Yet whenever I try to talk to Kapp'n, pushing A, it just doesn't react. I used my megaphone and called to him, and that worked perfectly fine (but that obviously won't get me to talk to him). I've obviously turned my DS off and on again since then. I tried creating other accounts afterward to see if maybe it'd work for those accounts, but no luck. It's almost like the distance where it'd be accessible to talk to him is just... Gone. Please tell me there are other solutions besides just having to completely reset my town! I have actually put a lot of work into it without the hack (mainly just used it for things I couldn't get no matter what). I've updated my system twice since then since I figured that might fix it.... But with no luck. So not only can I not talk to Kapp'n, but I also can't use the hack for the things I need anymore. Relying only on fruits and fossils and whatever else I can sell is driving me crazy! I've had the same PWP in progress for a month now, when it would've only took me a night to finish it if my island was still accessible.

If you don't have a solution, do you think sending it to Nintendo for repair may be able to fix it if I explain the problem? It definitely does seem like something's broken with it, whether it be in the programming or not.

keopii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Started hacking right away with a new town, and two new villager moved in just fine. But since then Isabelle told me about two more moving in, but they don't seem to exist in the town. No house, no name on the list, nothing. The only way I knew they might be there is because I bought an item from retail from one of them. Any idea what happened? I've only used the bank maxer, item spawner, pwpw unlocker, and building spawner/remover.
Also, the wooden bridge isn't on the list, any reason why?
And speaking of bridges, placed legitimately or not, they MIGHT appear after a couple days, but then instantly vanish if I go into a building.

Other wise, thank you so much for making this. it's been a blast messing around.

keopii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, just tried to spawn a stone tablet and it didn't show up (Isabelle would never put it where I wanted it). Fire pit and log bench did just fine before. Le sigh. Hacker woes.

edit
Placed one with Isabelle with plans to move it vie ram editor. Saved and quit, came back, and the gyroid is gone D:

D

Deleted User

I saw some people change the symbols on the keyboard on acnl with spider ARCode.
Can you make 2 new leaftools that changes the keyboard?
I want the unused symbols and Japanese symbols... I wish you can try to do this...

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
I saw some people change the symbols on the keyboard on acnl with spider ARCode.
I want the unused symbols and Japanese symbols... I wish you can try to do this...
+1 I mainly just want the special characters like the cat thingy and etc. I hope you consider making this NeoKamek !

So i messed up and picked up a bunch of mannequins on my new 3DS town with a digital copy of the game. So i cant trash or sell them or get rid of them at all except to put them in my closet... Anyway to make a qr code for my 2DS cartridge game to run that lets me pick up anything and than i can go to my digital New 3DS XL town and pick them up one by one and i can delete them from my pockets with the editor once they're held by my hacked town 2DS townee? Thanks for the thought any help would be awesome i'm not trying to restart my game or lose closet space...
You can remove them with a hex editor or with marc_max's editor

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
All the 3DS's unicode symbols start from 00E0-8FE0, here are all the symbols:
lcPdPs8.png

(Starting with A, ending with the final blank symbol)

cjm5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I (well, another poster) thought you might be able to help me out because of the AC modding experience...
I have a PAL n3ds 9.0.0 with CN so I can do region free and all that. I also have an NTSC copy of New Leaf. Is there any way for me to transfer my NTSC save file to a digital PAL version? I know there's a legit-from-Nintendo way to move cart saves to digital, but I know it wouldn't work between regions. Thanks!

D

Deleted User

The browser crashes and says "An error has occurred, please save your data in the current suspended software and restart the system." Or something like that. It did nothing. I have the files on the root of my friend's SD card. Same thing happens with the RAM dumper.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
The browser crashes and says "An error has occurred, please save your data in the current suspended software and restart the system." Or something like that. It did nothing. I have the files on the root of my friend's SD card. Same thing happens with the RAM dumper.
Is this a legit problem, or did you not read EVERYTHING the OP said? Read every tiny little bit, pl0x.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo