ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Can someone please help me how the hex codes work for the building seeder and destroyer

Let's say my hex code is 2B.
For the first slot of my pocket I just get 2,000 bells. If you have 3, then use 3,000 bells, 7, use 7,000 bells, etc. Normal numbers are just 1,000 bells. But with the second slot, if there are letters...
A= 10,000 bells
B= 11,000 bells
C= 12,000 bells
D= 13,000 bells
E= 14,000 bells
F= 15,000 bells
So that would be 2,000 bells in the first slot and 11,000 bells in the second slot. If I had DF, I would have 13,000 bells in the first slot and 15,000 bells in the second slot. E6 would be 14,000 bells in the first slot and 6,000 bells in the second slot. HOPE THIS HELPED.

dhaval

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello there! i'm hoping someone can help.
i've followed the instructions to make a back-up, but so far have hit a dead end. i have the files on my sd card, my ds is within the version requirement, and between trying to use the qr code or going directly into the browser, i get the error "an error has occurred. please save your data in any software currently in use and then restart the system."

is there something i'm doing wrong? a step that i might be missing? i'm curious to start using the hacks, but already at a standstill with the first step.

edit:
switched sd cards to see if maybe the factory issued one was the problem ; still got the same message but at least this time it flashed green. looks like it worked, though (mori file now exists, other instances, it did not).

good to know it was the sd card!

Samurott

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried following the flower clock seed example you used, but when I load up the webpage it comes up as "Downloading ROP file LoadCode.Dat:" and it just stays like that. The webpage dosent crash either. I've checkwd my sd card and I have the file for it there too. Any idea why this is happening? :mellow:

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
I tried following the flower clock seed example you used, but when I load up the webpage it comes up as "Downloading ROP file LoadCode.Dat:" and it just stays like that. The webpage dosent crash either. I've checkwd my sd card and I have the file for it there too. Any idea why this is happening? :mellow:

Either you have a rEally bad internet connection, or you're on 9.6/9.5-23.

tomnooksdeadtail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's say my hex code is 2B.
For the first slot of my pocket I just get 2,000 bells. If you have 3, then use 3,000 bells, 7, use 7,000 bells, etc. Normal numbers are just 1,000 bells. But with the second slot, if there are letters...
A= 10,000 bells
B= 11,000 bells
C= 12,000 bells
D= 13,000 bells
E= 14,000 bells
F= 15,000 bells
So that would be 2,000 bells in the first slot and 11,000 bells in the second slot. If I had DF, I would have 13,000 bells in the first slot and 15,000 bells in the second slot. E6 would be 14,000 bells in the first slot and 6,000 bells in the second slot. HOPE THIS HELPED.
Thanks a million !! :)

Samurott

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either you have a rEally bad internet connection, or you're on 9.6/9.5-23.

The only ones thats worked for me besides dump/inject were the money and backup save, so i guess my internet was quick enough to run that? Also, my 3ds is running 9.4-21, so I dunno.

cosmic-latte

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has already been asked, but do you think there will be a release in the future for this editor that works with the current firmware?

Skorrupi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this has already been asked, but do you think there will be a release in the future for this editor that works with the current firmware?
I think we need a FAQ area. This question gets asked a lot. It's not the editor that's the problem it's that the exploit was patched. No browser exploit will work on the current firmware. Think of the 3DS as a bike. Now say Nintendo has taken away the wheels. You can paint the paint and upgrade the parts as much as you like but without wheels it isn't going anywhere.

Reactions: cibomatto

cosmic-latte

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think we need a FAQ area. This question gets asked a lot. It's not the editor that's the problem it's that the exploit was patched. No browser exploit will work on the current firmware. Think of the 3DS as a bike. Now say Nintendo has taken away the wheels. You can paint the paint and upgrade the parts as much as you like but without wheels it isn't going anywhere.

Yeah, I knew that but I was just checking anyway.

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm having a bit of trouble; i want both police stations in my town. i tried placing both of them with the building seeder and only the first one i place actually shows up, when i try to put the second one down, my bells are eaten.
it doesn't matter which station i put down first (modern or classic) but the first one stays and the second doesnt.

i'm trying to see if building one thru Isabelle and placing the second thru the seeder works, but it doesnt work that way either.
again, regardless of which one i put down first.

the weird thing is, i was able to put a second one in my other town, there was already a built classic station and i built the modern one beside it, successfully.

shhould i wait until the first police station is built before placing the second?

cibomatto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but is it possible to build a PWP that can only be built once? (I would like a second stone tablet)
Also has anyone tried bulding more than 30 pwp?

thank you :) I want to update my town asap ^^;

tatertotfreakk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cant create a backup file and havent bothered with others because I want to have a backup
  • I am using version 9.2
  • I will open the page and it seems to load but then it crashes and give me an error message.(Never turned 'green' ever)
  • deleted the files and re downloaded countless times to my sd card. I even tried using another sd card!!!!
  • deleted history/cache/everything from the internet browser on my 3ds and it does same thing (Nothing)
  • Even make sure my 3ds is powered off each time I insert/remove the sd card
What is going on.. I am having troubles with the ram editor as well

I'm just really tired and need some help please

PeachyPrincess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but is it possible to build a PWP that can only be built once? (I would like a second stone tablet)
Also has anyone tried bulding more than 30 pwp?

thank you :) I want to update my town asap ^^;

Yes you can place a second one! You can even place both police stations! :)

Reactions: cibomatto

Effervescent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made an account so I could ask,

I'm currently running 9.5.0-22U and nothing is working for me.

Every QR I scan gives me a black screen, and I've restarted my 3DS/ACNL more than 10 times already.

I've cleared my cache and history on my browser just to see if it would do anything lol.

Is there any way to fix this? Canberra needs to go already. >u> (I've tried all of the hex numbers with the bells and nobody got force evicted.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk