ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

Effs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I'm sorry for being a bother, but I've been trying to make these things work for hours now. Here's basically what happens: I downloaded the save-out.bin to my SD card, I used the camera to scan the QR code and it directs me to the website where it then says this:
Downloading ROP file LoadCode.dat: OK
Setting filename parameter to lt-saveout.bin: OK
Executing...

But then no colors show up, no nothing. A line appears after executing for a moment but then goes away. That's it. I've tried clearing cookies, browser history, etc. It just doesn't work. I'd greatly appreciate it if somebody could help me out with this.

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I'm sorry for being a bother, but I've been trying to make these things work for hours now. Here's basically what happens: I downloaded the save-out.bin to my SD card, I used the camera to scan the QR code and it directs me to the website where it then says this:
Executing...

But then no colors show up, no nothing. A line appears after executing for a moment but then goes away. That's it. I've tried clearing cookies, browser history, etc. It just doesn't work. I'd greatly appreciate it if somebody could help me out with this.

have you moved the .zip file at the end of the first post into your SD card??

Effs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please forgive me, but is this what it should look like?
ndLbymD.png

Goshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I've tried scanning the QR code instead but the same issue repeats.

Once again, I have the files extracted to the base of my SD card, I typed in the CORRECT address into the browser, and I've cleaned out my history too. I follow the steps, the browser crashes without color but a line flashes on the screen, and nothing happens.

Edit: I also have the correct system version.

Effs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if youre only planning on using those five, then yes.

otherwise i suggest moving all of them (there are more than five, there's one for each QR code)
I did just plan on using those, thank you! I'm still not sure why it won't work. I'm pretty sure I meet all of the requirements for everything.

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Executing...

What system version do you use?

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did just plan on using those, thank you! I'm still not sure why it won't work. I'm pretty sure I meet all of the requirements for everything.

just making sure c:

if you had it different before, try it again now & see if it works.

if not maybe try restarting your system and clearing your browser data again

Effs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What system version do you use?
I have a 3DS XL, if that's what you mean. My browser version is 1.7585 and if there's a place to say a number version of the system I am totally oblivious to it, like most things. I just tried updating my system, if that helps any.

Effs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just making sure c:

if you had it different before, try it again now & see if it works.

if not maybe try restarting your system and clearing your browser data again
I tried this and it still didn't work, unfortunately. I'm sorry to be such a bother, I'd just love for this to work.

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this and it still didn't work, unfortunately. I'm sorry to be such a bother, I'd just love for this to work.

maybe try moving all of the files and seeing if that works?

also, to check your firmware version, go to "settings" and look at the number on the bottom right corner of the top screen

if it says 9.5.0-22 or anything below, you're in the clear
if it says 9.5.0-23 or above, it's not going to work because the update patched browser exploits (which is what this uses)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You'd stay on it longer if anything