ROM Hack [Release] Sm4shCommand

Sopres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I replied to that post but I never found a solution. Are we referring to something on the original post or is there some file in the middle of all these pages?
I was wondering this as well. Is there a clear answer as to what I should do?

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I replied to that post but I never found a solution. Are we referring to something on the original post or is there some file in the middle of all these pages?
I was wondering this as well. Is there a clear answer as to what I should do?
Use this script: https://github.com/shinyquagsire23/smash-stuff/blob/master/dtls.py

The dt/ls extraction in the main post currently does not work on updates. I also went ahead and fixed it for non-*nix systems, and added usage instructions if you don't have the arguments right.

Kage Maru 824

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Strange. I used that and got this
F:\D9Game\romfs_>F:\D9Game\romfs_\dtls.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "F:\D9Game\romfs_\dtls.py", line 5, in <module>
dtfn, lsfn, outdir = sys.argv[1:]
ValueError: need more than 0 values to unpack

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange. I used that and got this
F:\D9Game\romfs_>F:\D9Game\romfs_\dtls.py
File "F:\D9Game\romfs_\dtls.py", line 5, in <module>
dtfn, lsfn, outdir = sys.argv[1:]
ValueError: need more than 0 values to unpack
I only just barely added usage info, but it's dtls.py dt ls outdir/

Kage Maru 824

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok now it's

F:\D9Game\romfs_>dtls.py dt ls outdir/
File "F:\D9Game\romfs_\dtls.py", line 40, in <module>
resource = dt_offsets[stupidcrc('resource')]
KeyError: 642569344L

cimmanonroll

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked perfectly for me. Kage Maru 824, did you decrypt your CIA properly? I used an update CIA and did a full decrypt in Decrypt9, built and extracted the ROMFS, merged/replaced the update files with the extracted original Smash 3DS files, and then I used the script that was just uploaded and it fully extracted the game with the update files added.

Kage Maru 824

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I used Decrypt9 (deep) got the romfs
and exefs for the update. I got the BGM the dt and ls I don't know what i'm doing wrong.

Kage Maru 824

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It worked perfectly for me. Kage Maru 824, did you decrypt your CIA properly? I used an update CIA and did a full decrypt in Decrypt9, built and extracted the ROMFS, merged/replaced the update files with the extracted original Smash 3DS files, and then I used the script that was just uploaded and it fully extracted the game with the update files added.
Wait extracted original Smash 3DS files and merged them? Could that be it?

cimmanonroll

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait extracted original Smash 3DS files and merged them? Could that be it?
Actually, what I just did was I extracted all the update data using that script, and then extracted the original game files using the dtls from the original post, and merged the data folders together. Now, I have everything in one place and I think it might load in HANS with the update data. But I'm not sure if that's relevant to you.

Raul_Chapa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry for bother you, but I'm kinda lost, Cia Files is like the rom of the DLC right? If I have one that it contains the models and animations inside them am I right? but how exactly can I extract them? is it difficult?, I really need Bayonetta model some guy on internet upload a folder with most of the fighters with animations, it is kinda cool to watch, sorry for my english

EIREXE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Is there any way to repack european files or do we have to wait for the DTLS update?

I don't mind building a development build from source.

CorBond57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there any way to repack european files or do we have to wait for the DTLS update?

I don't mind building a development build from source.
If you're gonna use SaltySD you won't need to repack the DTLS from what i've heard. the only problem right now is that SaltySD needs some minor adjustment to work with european games.

EIREXE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
If you're gonna use SaltySD you won't need to repack the DTLS from what i've heard. the only problem right now is that SaltySD needs some minor adjustment to work with european games.
doesn't saltysd require you to have emunand? I'm using HANS atm.

EIREXE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
you should probably be fine with just using DTLS to patch the dt file. you won't be able to use update data though.
Yeah then i'll just wait for the tool to be updated, since it does not work atm with european data.

h93aUzL.png

daniel26150

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You'll want to find a Japanese version of the game and build/extract the data from it. Then, you can easily dig out those files. Or, I don't know, maybe Google can find someone who uploaded them. But that might take some searching.
But the US version has Spanish and French voices and DTLS.exe does not extract them it only extract the english ones

Epicdaftman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What files are you switching?

I swapped the contents of the folders model/fighter/donkey/body/c00 with the contents from model/fighter/ness/body/c00
and i also swapped the contents of model/fighter/donkey/body/h00 with the contents of model/fighter/donkey/body/h00

the c00 and h00 refer to which constume. ex: h01 and c01 refer to the second costume.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated