ROM Hack [Release] Sm4shCommand

RetroGamer732

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of those have the h00 and c00 folders, just the models (they're not labeled). The readme said they should be though.
I know, the note in the Readme is supposed to be a reminder for people to do that once they get the models that they want. Do you think I should have it setup with "h0X" and "c0X" so that way all someone would have to do is change X to whatever costume they would like to replace?

Kage Maru 824

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been reading this thread for awhile and I made an account to ask this. Well I've done alot of things to decrypt a CIA file but the Asia81 tool didn't work for me at all. I did manage to get texture files before using Braindump and extracting the romfs. But that was for the Game itself. It seemed to simple to do however when trying to extract files from a decrypted CIA update It just says alot of errors then a decompress code.bin y/n
I used the "deep" method for Decrypt9 got the CIA back It says Smash Update 1.1.4. Did I do anything wrong?

Caseyfam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope people start looking into stage hacking more so we can get some cool stages / recolors. Also we need an easier way to edit the .tex files so we can get some custom menu stuff!
N8dq8XV.jpg
LDlY1QU.jpg

Last edited by Caseyfam,
Reactions: I pwned U!

Sopres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but I think the only way you can do this right now is with a CFW. (That's how I'm using this. Someone correct me if I'm wrong)
That shouldn't be an issue considering I have CFW myself. Do you have a guide or something you used to make it work for you too?

Kage Maru 824

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yay I extracted it now I need the dtls and thats it. However I got a BGM file how about the other remaining sounds is that only on the game's actual file? If so I have it

RetroGamer732

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me, I'm using the updated dtls.py and trying to extract 1.1.4's dt, but it keeps saying no such file or directory tmp/resource.bin. 1st.) where do I get resource.bin, 2nd.) where do i go from here. P.S. I'm on Windows.

cimmanonroll

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone help me to extract the non English voices can't find them
You'll want to find a Japanese version of the game and build/extract the data from it. Then, you can easily dig out those files. Or, I don't know, maybe Google can find someone who uploaded them. But that might take some searching.

Trinitro21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed that in the extracted dtls files for 1.1.4 there's some xml files that look like a debug menu of sorts. Strangely they aren't present in 1.0.0. Has anyone found a way to access this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated