Hacking [Release] Shovel Knight,Azure Striker,Mighty Gunvolt,Moon Chronicles -BigBlueBox-

zergslayer69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Curious, supposedly the shovel knight update is out on eshop to fix stuff. I wonder if we can just hop on there and update like any other game or do eshop releases work differently?

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I never thought I'd say this but wow, the amount of games just dropped by BBB, retro city rampage, colours, ketzals corridors, which got 9/10 btw, mutant mudds etc, It's too much :rofl2: I'm never going to find time to play all these they need to slow down. Going to start RCR today though been looking forward to that, they're on fire lately!

Reactions: Kurt117

Kurt117

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
damn.....
15 more eshop games from BigBlueBox:

10-in-1: Arcade Collection
3D Galaxy Force II
Bird Mania Christmas 3D
Colors! 3D
Ketzals Corridors
Kirby Fighters Deluxe
Mario Photo
Mutant Mudds
Picdun 2: Witchs Curse
PIX3D
Retro City Rampage: DX
SKYPEACE
SpeedX 3D Hyper Edition
Tappingo 2

does anyone know what's actually happening?!
so many eshop dumps in 1 week and all from the same scene group (i'm not complaining i'm just surprised! )

Reactions: Antonio Ricardo

Kurt117

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
i was checking the nfos:
"WE ARE ON A RAMPAGE"
"who doesn't like witches and boobs?"
"tap tap tap tap"
"clean up those mutants"
"because the sky was peaceful"
"because kirby wanted his own smash bros"
"because you didn't save it enough the first time"

hahaha xD

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else get multiplayer to work in Kirby Fighters Deluxe? I get an error every time I try to create a room. This is occurring with both trimmed and untrimmed roms. Running GW2.3 on latest emunand.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyone else get multiplayer to work in Kirby Fighters Deluxe? I get an error every time I try to create a room. This is occurring with both trimmed and untrimmed roms. Running GW2.3 on latest emunand.

Hmmm, well, it seems to be the first eShop dump with online features so the typical header workaround may not just work with these.

At least, you can use the regular Kirby rom for playing Super Smash Kirby Bros.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Is the game itself any good? I skipped that one, playing as 4 kirbys didn't seem very interesting!

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, well, it seems to be the first eShop dump with online features so the typical header workaround may not just work with these.

At least, you can use the regular Kirby rom for playing Super Smash Kirby Bros.

It only has local multiplayer that supports multi-card and download player. I think that the hybrid nature of the multiplayer is what's causing it to break.

Reactions: kyogre123

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I gave all these a try except Moon Chronicles and they are all pretty great. I love the retro feel and soundtrack of Shovel Knight :D It reminds me so much of Ducktales, but at times it also reminds me of Zelda 2. The 3D effect also looks excellent but at times it can be a bit intense (like those waterfalls in the background)
Gunvolt also plays well but the songs in the game are too short, they are like a 15 second clip on loop. Quite fun though.

Reactions: eobb

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gave all these a try except Moon Chronicles and they are all pretty great. I love the retro feel and soundtrack of Shovel Knight :D It reminds me so much of Ducktales, but at times it also reminds me of Zelda 2. The 3D effect also looks excellent but at times it can be a bit intense (like those waterfalls in the background)
Gunvolt also plays well but the songs in the game are too short, they are like a 15 second clip on loop. Quite fun though.

I bought Shovel Knight on Steam awhile back and beat it after like 2 days... just downloaded it on 3DS about a week ago and almost beat it on there haha. The music on it is awesome as you said. I just learned today there are some funny tricks you can do... if you name your save X&BUTT it will replace all instances of the word shovel, knight, and some others things to the word "butt". Silly programmers.

Buttbutt.jpg

Reactions: Doran754

octopus

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
The only eShop release with online capabilities is “Colors! 3D”, I guess. Injectin’ my good ol’ header doesn’t seem to work. The game refuses to launch.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
The only eShop release with online capabilities is “Colors! 3D”, I guess. Injectin’ my good ol’ header doesn’t seem to work. The game refuses to launch.

That's to be expected from an eShop dump, I suppose. Have you tried running it as a 3dz without injecting a header?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY