Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
This may be unrelated but i was looking on ebay for an exploitable 3ds and i found this. Look identical to my old 3ds, it costs 62.31 usd and its firmware version looks exploitable but it doesnt say anywhere on the ebay page its exploitable. Here is a picture of it. It appears to be firmware 8.1 or less. Will this work with rxtools and is it trusted? Also doesn't say its firmware version but the home menu looks like older firmware
$_57.JPG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may be unrelated but i was looking on ebay for an exploitable 3ds and i found this. Look identical to my old 3ds, it costs 62.31 usd and its firmware version looks exploitable but it doesnt say anywhere on the ebay page its exploitable. Here is a picture of it. It appears to be firmware 8.1 or less. Will this work with rxtools and is it trusted? Also doesn't say its firmware version but the home menu looks like older firmware
$_57.JPG
It'll work. No themes yet. So pre 9.0.0.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, maybe i will get it because i screwed up my 3ds. I didn't see any damage in the motherboard after doing a hardmod, but still the blue light powers up and turns off after a few seconds, if only the pasta team didn't do that change this wouldn't of have happened.. well its my fault still so i shouldn't blame them for my 3ds being updated but the new system settings firmware version change confused me a bit and i updated sysnand instead of emunand...well

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On eBay you are not allowed to say things like exploitable 3DS or anything related to hacked stuff. It's against eBay rules. You can't even sell a Wii if you say it has Homebrew Channel installed.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Woah really? There are other listings that say "Gateway compatible" Or advertise the firmware version like say "4.5 FIRMWARE 3DS" This doesn't even say the firmware version...

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I'll have to try the Spider exploit first then? What am I looking for in particular?
If the firmware is anything below 6.X.0-23 and over 6.X.0-9 (below 9 may work, I'm not entirely sure), then you can use the spider exploit.

If the last number after the dash (-) is 0, then you can't use the browser because there is no browser installed; you would have to use a DS flashcart instead.

Reactions: Margen67

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woah really? There are other listings that say "Gateway compatible" Or advertise the firmware version like say "4.5 FIRMWARE 3DS" This doesn't even say the firmware version...
Mentioning Gateway does violate eBay listing rules as Gateway is a piracy device but saying what firmware version the system is perfectly fine. It's quite possible the person selling the 3DS is just selling it because s/he doesn't want it anymore and is not "in the know" about rxTools and the like.

I once tried selling my action replay for DSi and eBay kept pulling the listing simply because I said the device allowed you to run homebrew which is against eBay rules.

no way to help me use RXTOOl on fw 9.9.0-26u are not . :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I really hope you're being sarcastic.

Last edited by ccfman2004,
Reactions: Margen67

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
There's something new in the latest build "f7a3ec2" ?
If you just want to know what is changed between two builds, get yourself here: https://github.com/roxas75/rxTools/commits/master
Then search for those special strings, that means a certain git version. Then the changes exist between the two, obviously.
If you don't know what a commit is, and don't like to read the code or commit comment, you're free to go but i suggest you not to ask about it.
Or else, just use it, and report the issues with the nightly zip file name - easiest way.

Note: Just for this time, it tells me the newest are small patches done to ninjahax. Did you remember someone boot and only saw black screen?

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
If you just want to know what is changed between two builds, get yourself here: https://github.com/roxas75/rxTools/commits/master
Then search for those special strings, that means a certain git version. Then the changes exist between the two, obviously.
If you don't know what a commit is, and don't like to read the code or commit comment, you're free to go but i suggest you not to ask about it.
Or else, just use it, and report the issues with the nightly zip file name - easiest way.

Note: Just for this time, it tells me the newest are small patches done to ninjahax. Did you remember someone boot and only saw black screen?
Thanks a lot, it's a build of @AlbertoSONIC : Fixed ninjhax entry (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ I won't taddle even if @DinohScene is around :D +1